Any predictions for the iPhone 6s or iPhone 6S Plus?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mrmargatini

Contributor
Bronze
May 27, 2013
Colusa, California
As we wait!!! Not knowing if our plus will ship my question is what could be next? We have the size we wanted for sure. We wanted NFC well Apple took NFC to a level no one could. We wanted form Apple went back and gave us the curve feeling of iPhone Gen 1 and made it better. What could be next? Product Red? 20 mega pixel camera? Beats by Dre installed speakers? I really can't see what else I would need I'm happy with this launch

Mrmargatini

Contributor
Bronze
May 27, 2013
Colusa, California
The same things they do every other year. The same design, a faster processor, more RAM and camera upgrades.
Well 5s quickly made the 5 junk from just the reviews of my friends. They all complained how bad the 5 battery life was I didn't get one I went from the 4 to the 5s and then they added Gold. How that was a game changer I don't know but dang!!! I got one. And finger print ID which to me is a wow!! I don't use it much but when I do I'm impressed!!! I just wonder there has to be something we are not thinking of there has to be something in the works that will set the 6s and plus plus to a high level more than processor and camera

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Okay, I'll play along. I would love an upgrade to the speakers. Beats on the HTC One were excellent, best I've heard on a mobile device. Not a big upgrade, but the inexpensive headphones should be Beats. Other changes, based on common predictions and wish list:
  • A9 processor
  • iOS 9 pre-installed
  • Maybe OIS on iPhone 6S
  • More colors!
  • Sapphire display
I could also wish for waterproof, but you have to keep something for the iPhone 7!:laugh2:

Mrmargatini

Contributor
Bronze
May 27, 2013
Colusa, California
Okay, I'll play along. I would love an upgrade to the speakers. Beats on the HTC One were excellent, best I've heard on a mobile device. Not a big upgrade, but the inexpensive headphones should be Beats. Other changes, based on common predictions and wish list:
  • A9 processor
  • iOS 9 pre-installed
  • Maybe OIS on iPhone 6S
  • More colors!
  • Sapphire display
I could also wish for waterproof, but you have to keep something for the iPhone 7!:laugh2:
Yes!!! I like the Beats speaker idea that might be a great thing but I would see that on the 7 placing speakers on both sides of the home button, sapphire?? Yes I could see that on a 6s

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I know, Beats is not exactly known for high quality headphones. Still, from a pure marketing standpoint, it makes sense to add those to the box. Think of it this way, why doesn't Apple use headphones made by the company they purchased whose primary business is.. making headphones.

Personally, I think they bought Beats primarily for the music service and the cool factor of the brand. I don't think they bought Beats because of their incredible sounding headphones.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
  • A9 processor
  • iOS 9 pre-installed
  • Maybe OIS on iPhone 6S
  • More colors!
  • Sapphire display
No way. We should throw some Skullcandys in there! :D

Last edited:

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I know, Beats is not exactly known for high quality headphones. Still, from a pure marketing standpoint, it makes sense to add those to the box. Think of it this way, why doesn't Apple use headphones made by the company they purchased whose primary business is.. making headphones.

Personally, I think they bought Beats primarily for the music service and the cool factor of the brand. I don't think they bought Beats because of their incredible sounding headphones.
I'd rather Apple go for quality than for demographic points. But that's just me.

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
I'll play along. Sapphire screen (but doubtful), NO BEATS!!!, and I'm interested about how they are going to tackle getting rid of the wallet. Cook did say they were "starting" with the credit/debit card. Makes me think they have other things in the works.

Sep 22, 2014
My first post here, and I'm looking for any thoughts or rumors with that off year improvement for the "s" might be? It's always worth waiting for the next upgrade but I really like this big screen now.