Any retail store have mophie iPhone 5 case in stock ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
They will be available on March 1st. Have you considered ordering one online? You can order it today and it will ship on the 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redbull2000

Bronze
Dec 4, 2012
Minnapolis
At bestbuy now. But I think I'm gonna return it. Just not me. To bulky and the surface too smooth, feels like I'm gone drop them anytime.

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I saw a mophie helium juice pack at Best Buy today as well. I prefer to carry one of their small external chargers in my purse so my phone isn't always so bulky. This was almost half the price and has nearly double the battery capacity as the mophie juice pack:
image.jpg

djwindsor

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2009
Neponsit, NY
It was in my local Apple store in Fort Lauderdale. I wasn't too impressed. The flash is now too recessed so its quality is compromised. The headphone jack now requires an extension which makes it more bulky. I agree with Europa and prefer an external charger. Regrettably I don't carry a purse.

Sent using iCafe app

Redbull2000

Bronze
Dec 4, 2012
Minnapolis
I just returned one yesterday. I really live the concept but it still feels bulky and for some reason it's not comfortable to hold in hand. Especially one hand operation. The surface is too smooth that's feels the phone will slip off my hand in anytime. Just not for me.

Sent using iCafe app