Any rumors about cut and paste?

cpl55

May 25, 2007
I apologize if this has been addressed already, but has anyone heard anything either way? It's hard to know whether to upgrade, because I truly still LOVE my current iPhone. But, I have acquire-the-latest-greatest-apple-product Syndrome, so I can't imagine I'll be able to sit out this round!

The cut and paste thing is a really big deal for me though, i hope it's available in the new one!

Good luck to all, hope our wait is not long!

christina

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I apologize if this has been addressed already, but has anyone heard anything either way? It's hard to know whether to upgrade, because I truly still LOVE my current iPhone. But, I have acquire-the-latest-greatest-apple-product Syndrome, so I can't imagine I'll be able to sit out this round!

The cut and paste thing is a really big deal for me though, i hope it's available in the new one!

christina
There has not been an "official rumor" about the copy/paste feature so I created my own rumor this week on my blog.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Its kind of sad that such a simple feature is insanely wanted. I mean really, this shouldve been on the phone from day 1.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I'm 95% sure they won't again, I'm always reffereing to the 2.0 beta software everyone can look at, but that doesn't have it. If they would test out the new calculator for stability, but not the copy paste function, I think that would be pretty stupid of them. So on those facts, I don't think we'll being seeing anything like that, nor MMS

dtw_flyer

Jun 9, 2008
Not having cut&paste even on the current gen (infant to me) is already driving me nuts :mad:

I sure hope I don't need to have the 3G just to attain such a fundamental capability :sigh:

umbrabellator

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008

christina
Yes! I hear that Stevie will be including a bottle of Elmer's and a pair of scissors.