Any shipping notifications yet?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I don't expect anyone to get shipping info this early. We might start seeing it this weekend or maybe later if Apple has any stock sitting in the U.S. like they did with the iPhone 6.

Tru7h__07

Dec 26, 2014
Tennessee, USA
Yeah know, when I saw this thread I thought of getting shipping notifications on an Apple Watch. This would be a very cool feature on the Apple Store app on the Watch if there will be one.

-and I have, yes.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Yeah know, when I saw this thread I thought of getting shipping notifications on an Apple Watch. This would be a very cool feature on the Apple Store app on the Watch if there will be one.

-and I have, yes.
Sorry are you in the right thread?

You've received a shipping notification for the Apple watch your ordered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
Sorry are you in the right thread?

You've received a shipping notification for the Apple watch your ordered?

No what I think he meant (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) is that this thread sparked a thought that AFTER he gets his watch any future purchases being updated on his watch through the App Store app sending push notifications to his watch would be pretty cool. That's what I got from it anyway.

Tru7h__07

Dec 26, 2014
Tennessee, USA
No what I think he meant (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) is that this thread sparked a thought that AFTER he gets his watch any future purchases being updated on his watch through the App Store app sending push notifications to his watch would be pretty cool. That's what I got from it anyway.
Yes. ^ Haha

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Here's mine as of right now. Anyone tried the UPS trick that we used for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus yet? Wasn't it that you entered the order number as your Reference number and some people saw their shipments? I think some had luck using their phone number as a track by reference reference number and had it work as well. I've had no luck with any of that yet either.

orderstatus.jpg

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Ok this is strange. I've got 3 orders. The watch, sport strap and a charging cable.

The cable has a delivery date on it but the other two do not. It's strange as they're all in the processing phase.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429206617.807919.jpg

And this is what I got when I put my order number for my watch into UPS

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429206644.960567.jpg

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
They have started to charge credit cards. That's the first sign that shipments are beginning. I bet we'll start to see some tracking numbers soon.