Any shipping notifications yet?

primsa

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Rockford Il.
Order confirmed at 12:02 got this just now.
Preparing for Shipment Delivers: 4/24-5/8 by Standard Shipping
Not eligible to cancel or return Why?
    • Qty: 1
    Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Order confirmed at 12:02 got this just now.
Preparing for Shipment Delivers: 4/24-5/8 by Standard Shipping
Not eligible to cancel or return Why?
    • Qty: 1
    Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
That's great!!!! Same watch same delivery estimates and still processing item so sad for me. Lol. Hope you get yours make sure that you post about it when you receive it.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
My 38MM stainless has shipped in all it's super small glory. I'm already craving the 42mm and I haven't even unboxed it yet. Keeping an open mind, but wish I had the 42MM.

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Finally got UPS shipping notification last night via the My Choice App. Set up a will call at the local customer center .... good to go! Can't wait for tomorrow.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Checked my order this morning and it was still in processing item. Checked again around 2pm and it said it was preparing shipment and my account had been charged. Got an email an hour ago to track shipment. I thought I wasn't gonna get it tomorrow since it had just shipped so this is what I saw when I tracked it
image.jpg
can't believe. I will get it tomorrow after all. They next day aired it.

offroadhunter

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
New York
A little disappointed, I won't be home today to sign and there is no presign, spoke with Apple last night and confirmed signature is a must and unlike the iPhone, there is no presign option .

patches

Jul 14, 2008
Pennsylvania
So much for staying up to 3:00am eat on pre-order day. Watch is still in processing. Think I'm past disappointed and move on to disgusted with apple!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
A little disappointed, I won't be home today to sign and there is no presign, spoke with Apple last night and confirmed signature is a must and unlike the iPhone, there is no presign option .
I've been having all of my packages sent to the UPS Store that's less than a mile from my house through the free UPS My Choice service. The store is open until 9:00 pm. UPS doesn't usually deleiver to my house until late in the evening, but the packages get delivered to the store by 11:00 am and are immediatly availble for pickup. It works out great because I don't have to worry about being home to sign for them and I can get them much earlier than I normally would if I'm not busy that morning. Otherwise, I just go get them later in the day. UPS has an app that you can use to reroute the packages. It takes less than a minute and you can still do it early in the morning as long as it hasn't been loaded on the delivery truck for your house yet. I'm pretty sure FedEx has a similar service, but I haven't tried it yet.

Reactions: offroadhunter

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
So much for staying up to 3:00am eat on pre-order day. Watch is still in processing. Think I'm past disappointed and move on to disgusted with apple!
Disgusted? Seriously? It. Is. A. Watch. You'll live.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
I wouldn't say I'm disgusted. I'm impatient to begin with and love my tech. Will waiting another week or two kill me? Nah. But I do wish I was getting it today or that I was told off the bat I wasn't. Looking forward to today for a couple weeks only to get a "No-Go for launch day email" a couple nights before stinks.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
There's nothing wrong with finding this process frustrating. One would assume that waking up at 3 a.m. and dropping $500 plus dollars would be enough to guarantee a launch day watch. Part of this frustration comes from the lack of communication. Apple's been advertising April 24th as the big day. It's bad enough some waited for in-store availability. Not meeting demand of the early risers tells me that supplies are extremely limited.

Part of these expectations are certainly based on how Apple's done things the past few years. I certainly didn't see no in-store availability as being a a reality.

Here's a valid question: How did they not know before April 10th that they wouldn't have supplies for in-store availability?

I say this as someone whose watch is "Out for Delivery." :laugh2:

Reactions: luvit!