Any SIM 1.3

irazorhead

Nov 6, 2007
Has anyone heard or used Any Sim 1.3. How does it work and will it let me use my iPhone with another carrier? It's currently locked to my current provider.

wildturkey

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
anySim 1.3 Questions?

I have three questions I'm new to this unlocking stuff:

1. If i unlock my JB 1.1.3 will we be able to upgrade to newer software in th future>>>>

2. The reason i need to unlock my phone is because I have ATT and my work is on Tmobile and the Blackberry Pearl they gave me is hard to use compared to using the iPhone for about 7 months now. CAN I SWITCH SIM CARDS ON THE WEEKENDS IF AND USE THE OTHER CARRIER IF NEEDED?

3. Will iTunes recognize an unlocked phone and sync? Can you restore at anytime if wanted to?

I know these are probably stupid questions but just need to know stuff.............Thanks

irazorhead

Nov 6, 2007
I have three questions I'm new to this unlocking stuff:

1. If i unlock my JB 1.1.3 will we be able to upgrade to newer software in th future>>>>

2. The reason i need to unlock my phone is because I have ATT and my work is on Tmobile and the Blackberry Pearl they gave me is hard to use compared to using the iPhone for about 7 months now. CAN I SWITCH SIM CARDS ON THE WEEKENDS IF AND USE THE OTHER CARRIER IF NEEDED?

3. Will iTunes recognize an unlocked phone and sync? Can you restore at anytime if wanted to?

I know these are probably stupid questions but just need to know stuff.............Thanks
1. Yes definitely
2. yes again
3. Absolutely