Any update for 1.1.3 locked phone

Jan 17, 2008
Not sure of all the terminology used here but will try my best and hopefully someone may have an answer?
Using an unlocked / hacked (attachment to sim card) phone in China. Downloaded 1.1.3 in error last evening and now phone is locked out, attempts to restore using previously known methods does not resolve and unable to access even the emergency slide option to get bypass to activate.
Firmwear was 1.1.1 but I don't know how to access any further information on the phone now as cannot get to dialer? iPhone connects to pc but screen has usb cable head and iTunes logo.
Hope someone can reveal to a layman how to resolve.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i'm sorry, but you're currently out of luck. Keep checking back, because i'm sure the hackers are working their magic as we speak.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Jan 17, 2008
re; update 1.1.3 locked iPhone

TINMAN pulling out ALL the stops!
Appreciate the responses so far and will continue to have faith but a question:- if Apple agrees to launch a (legal) iPhone / provider service in the area I am in and I purchase a contract from them, will I be able to connect to iTunes, hit the Restore button and get my iPhone back, or, now that my iPhone has had a lock put on it and attempts to hack made, will this invalidate it altogether?

Forgive the dumb question but none of the forums I have looked in have given me a clear answer, and another small question; where does one find a dictionary / thesaurus for all the tech terminology found in the various forums?

Thanks to all.