Any way to listen to nfl games

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I know the anwser already but figured hey let me ask.. I have to work tomorrow so will be missing pats chargers game and at least 1st quarter of Giants game so does anyone know of a site to listen to game through iPhone.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I know the anwser already but figured hey let me ask.. I have to work tomorrow so will be missing pats chargers game and at least 1st quarter of Giants game so does anyone know of a site to listen to game through iPhone.

I am sure there is. Right now I am watching on fumbleview.com chargers kickin the Pats in the Nuts...:eek:

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
YEP I saw it on fumble view but would rather see the actuall or listen to actual live feed but I made it home for the 2nd half it was Finnnnnnnnn awesome GIANTS BABY WHOOOO

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
YEP I saw it on fumble view but would rather see the actuall or listen to actual live feed but I made it home for the 2nd half it was Finnnnnnnnn awesome GIANTS BABY WHOOOO
That was a GREAT game! YAAAAAAAAY Giants! Tynes definitely redeemed himself with the game winning field goal after missing two (one by a WIDE margin).

When did Toomer lose his hands?

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
That was a GREAT game! YAAAAAAAAY Giants! Tynes definitely redeemed himself with the game winning field goal after missing two (one by a WIDE margin).

When did Toomer lose his hands?
Ha Ha......wide margin. I am a Colts fan. Wide margin is Mike Vanderjagt!

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
Actually Tony, it is the other way around.
I have XM on my iPhone.
I can listen to XM online through Orb and a program called uXM.
uXM lists the actual urls of the XM feeds and as long as you are a subscriber you can listen to any ONLINE XM feed through Orb and through Safari.

I am pretty sure that Sirius has the same "u" program, uSirius, I would think.

I know that there is a way to listen to ALL XM channels on your iPhone, but have to dig up the e mails for that device.

Sorry, but hey, only one more week of football anyway....

Dana

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
Baseball=XM!

Also, by the time next year's football season comes around, hopefully XM and Sirius will have merged.

Sirius stock is around $3 a share and dropping.

Dana (Dow) Jones

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
The problem with Orb is you can only get CERTAIN feeds.

I have found that XM feeds change their urls.
The feeds will work on my phone, and then suddenly they won't. I have to go back into uXM and re-load the urls and everything works fine.

I don't know if anyone else has had that problem, but since it isn't a major one, I never bothered bringing it here.

Dana