any way to set event alert in calendar?

ggersch

Jul 28, 2008
Hi,

Is there any way to set a calendar event alert in the MM calendar? I want all of my work meetings to chime an alert five minutes before the meeting.

I can set these in the calendar on the iPhone. But, it's a pain to enter all the info on MM, and then have to go into each entry on the phone just to set the alert.

Or, is there some way to have this automatically happen for all calendar meetings on the iPhone itself? Then I wouldn't have to do it manually at all.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Hi,

Is there any way to set a calendar event alert in the MM calendar? I want all of my work meetings to chime an alert five minutes before the meeting.

I can set these in the calendar on the iPhone. But, it's a pain to enter all the info on MM, and then have to go into each entry on the phone just to set the alert.

Or, is there some way to have this automatically happen for all calendar meetings on the iPhone itself? Then I wouldn't have to do it manually at all.
I don't think there is an option within MM... its a big omission for a calendar app:(