Any websites to watch full length free movies on iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 31, 2010
Just tried it. A Seinfeld episode took so long to load I gave up on it. Are you trying to tease us?
Hmm after looking through the help thread on the forum, it seems as though they've been having trouble in the last few days with their external uploader site. I'll keep checking back and advise when things are up and running again. Sorry guys!

Aug 31, 2010
Hmm after looking through the help thread on the forum, it seems as though they've been having trouble in the last few days with their external uploader site. I'll keep checking back and advise when things are up and running again. Sorry guys!
Alright, I said I'd advise when things are up and running and forgot! I checked tonight and they're back in action. I specifically checked Seinfeld for you Honda and it works! It does take a couple minutes (literally, I timed it - 2 minutes) to load but it's good to go after that. :)

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Alright, I said I'd advise when things are up and running and forgot! I checked tonight and they're back in action. I specifically checked Seinfeld for you Honda and it works! It does take a couple minutes (literally, I timed it - 2 minutes) to load but it's good to go after that. :)
OK, I tried some Seinfelds and I keep getting a page that says I need the flash plugin. We ALL know that's not gonna happen, so how do I watch a TV episode?
Don't make me come look for you!

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Wtf, dude. That site requires flash player, WE ALL KNOW you can't view flash movies on an iDevice.
Nowhere in the OP's question did they say they wanted to watch movies on their device. That was a little harsh Honda.

Also, don't know how this thread fits with forum guidelines, but talk of pirate bay etc may be a little close to the bone?

Aug 31, 2010
OK, I tried some Seinfelds and I keep getting a page that says I need the flash plugin. We ALL know that's not gonna happen, so how do I watch a TV episode?
Don't make me come look for you!
I only tried the pilot on my iPhone and it worked fine. Here's what I figure to be the problem: 99% of the movies and TV shows on there are run with the external uploader "NextGenVidz". Seinfeld, for some reason, is run with "PutLocker" which is not nearly as good. Try a movie or another TV show. You may just have to give up on Seinfeld.

Aug 31, 2010
The one I watchedd today was run through videobam and again thank you. I tried it while my kid had class and it worked great. I use my sons phone he has unlimited plan as I have no clue how much data streaming is using ?
It eats up a ton of data, so unlimited is a good idea. I only use it when I'm on wifi because I have a limited plan. Glad I could help! :)

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I only tried the pilot on my iPhone and it worked fine. Here's what I figure to be the problem: 99% of the movies and TV shows on there are run with the external uploader "NextGenVidz". Seinfeld, for some reason, is run with "PutLocker" which is not nearly as good. Try a movie or another TV show. You may just have to give up on Seinfeld.
I did watch the pilot for How I Met Your Mother, but I need me some Seinfeld!