Any websites to watch full length free movies on iPhone?

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com
Streaming doesn't have new releases... I was annoyed when I got the email and also started looking for alternatives for watching movies.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Streaming doesn't have new releases... I was annoyed when I got the email and also started looking for alternatives for watching movies.
I agree. I was really disappointed with the streaming selection. It was one of my reasons for cancelling Netflix

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
lol Netflix just signed over their demise.

The whole 7.99 for streaming online is rather silly, considering you can find the same (if not more) shows on the various websites mentioned in this thread for FREE, regardless of IP address location. Not to mention the benefit of DVR recording, and other OnDemand services. "Pirate" streaming websites are becoming more and more sophisticated especially the ones that have non pop up or invasive ads. That said, for those who don't frequent various websites for shows/movies etc, Im guessing the price point is quite good. 7.99 can only do so much in iTunes regarding shows and movies, so the fact that 7.99 a month gives you unlimited numbers of movies and tv shows (despite the losses already due to licensing issues etc) to watch streaming via computer or Xbox 360 is very appealing.

As for the whole 7.99 to rent a DVD disc. Well... Netflix will tack on more charges for BluRay discs and additional DVD's but the whole system of going online, to order the dvd, then wait for it to reach your residence seems counter intuitive. I assume you want that movie now? so why wait? I'd rather just stream it online, or download it (legitimately) via the rental service iTunes provides or buy it from iTunes if I'm going to be online starting the process to get the movie/tv show I want. (To clarify: To me, it makes no sense to order online and then wait for the movie to reach the house when you can just watch it/buy it/rent it online). I guess if you want to watch the movie on your amazing entertainment centre with amazing tv getting the disc *could be valid, but to me the money spent in the 7.99 DVD plan can buy you a cable that will send the movie/TV show file or the streamed movie from the computer to the entertainment centre's TV.

Bold statement: I for one believe Discs in general are a format that is fading, with the push for "onDemand" and iPlayer, VideoOnDemand, streaming and digital media viewing the reasons for owning the actual physical disc becomes less and less important or needed aside from nostalgic, or collectors sake.

The Music industry, Film Industry and Television companies (all the background stuff aside (such as licensing, rights etc) have proved once again that they are not willing to accept that times have changed and they need a new businesss model to sustain themselves, produce revenue and the like.

Queue Apple to release some Apple tv feature or iTunes service to collect Netflix's ex customers. I like Apple because they push things forward, and bring change. That iCloud thing they've got going is brilliance (even though "cloud" hosting isn't new). I can now buy/rent or download via other sources and add to my iTunes and it'll be with me where ever I go OnDemand, regardless or IP address location, Music/TV/Movies for 24 bucks a year (or something like that). Couple that with the iTunes app where you can rent or buy the shows/movies on your iDevice and you really begin to see Netflix's businesss model crumble. Ok ok, so you don't have an iDevice but still, there are many ways to avoid Netflix for free or cheaper legal and illegal.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Nice comment there Adrian. I agree with you. Times they are a changin'.

....and I just discovered Film.FM tonight. Actually, not having much luck with it. Movies they advertise are not working.

Jul 7, 2011
megaupload is a good website (paid) for streaming video content.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Nice Europa LOL. I think that flow chart is accurate.

Warning in WSJ about the time bomb with Netflix streaming.

Netflix's new pricing plans, eliminating the combined DVD-streaming offering, may push more people into streaming. These efforts come as broadband providers are discussing, or actually implementing, pricing plans that eventually could make those services pricey to use.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I just wish the world would follow google, and make the internet/wifi/phone (land lines) Free.
And I hope that any future products you offer are free. I don't wish to pay for them.

I agree that perhaps a lot of products could be cheaper, but businessses are in businesss to make money. What are you in university for? To learn a marketable trade?

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
And I hope that any future products you offer are free. I don't wish to pay for them.

I agree that perhaps a lot of products could be cheaper, but businessses are in businesss to make money. What are you in university for? To learn a marketable trade?
Not everything should be free... my point I was making was that Every device (in major cities) are constantly jumping from Wifi to wifi, and all that. Internet access/wifi should be free.

AJ4Trey

Aug 28, 2011
Wtf, dude. That site requires flash player, WE ALL KNOW you can't view flash movies on an iDevice.
Dude, calm down. It depends on the links you click, DUHHH. For example, the Mobzi link iClicked to watch Conan The Barbarian worked PERFECTLY! Sheesh people, it's not gonna be THAT easy.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Dude, calm down. It depends on the links you click, DUHHH. For example, the Mobzi link iClicked to watch Conan The Barbarian worked PERFECTLY! Sheesh people, it's not gonna be THAT easy.
Lol, you're responding to something I was joking about last April? Sounds like you're trying to sneak a little spam in there somewhere, too.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I finally learn today that I could get free movie streaming on Amazon Instant Video since I have Prime membership. I signed up with Prime last year ($79) to get free 2nd day delivery as I order a lot through Amazon. I just found out today through this website that I could have been watching streaming movies for free. The selection isn't nearly as good as Netflix but still better than other options.

ajoyth01

Sep 20, 2012
There are many sites to watch good movies(y) with best quality.

Sep 7, 2013
I have spent two hours surfing google and yahoo for some movie sites that works on the 4s, so please help me guys? Thanks!

Sent using iCafe app

Last edited by a moderator:

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I have spent two hours surfing google and yahoo for some movie sites that works on the 4s, so please help me guys? Thanks!

Sent using iCafe app
You can get any movie worth getting at the iTunes Store. Look for this icon on your home screen:

6a0120a5580826970c0133ee4be47a970b-800wi