Any websites to watch full length free movies on iPhone?

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
GOD BLESS YOU! Ever since Putlocker's been asking for money I've been losing my mind.
I have never been asked for money on there, but I've had issues on there with loading of the movie. Every once and a while it'll stop to get more of the movie which is annoying.

Does anyone even know how they get the movies? I was curious about that after last night. One movie though is still not on there after weeks of it being in theaters.

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Ive been streaming from these two sites for years, never had any issues, used on my PC for a while and now on my Mac. Completely free, don't have to register, I've watched TV shows, movies, documentaries you name it. Rarely have issues w/loading, I also have a Netflix subscription but I find myself going to these sites more often than Netflix.

http://movietube.co

http://www.primewire.ag

*Both sites have similar content but I have found some low quality ones are available in better quality on the other site*
*Some of the movies that are newly in theaters have lower quality then the ones that have been out a while, but after some weeks better versions come out*
-Best host sponsors I have had experience with: movshare.net, novamov.com, noslocker.com, vodlocker.com. I don't bother clicking a lot of the other ones.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Ive been streaming from these two sites for years, never had any issues, used on my PC for a while and now on my Mac. Completely free, don't have to register, I've watched TV shows, movies, documentaries you name it. Rarely have issues w/loading, I also have a Netflix subscription but I find myself going to these sites more often than Netflix.

http://movietube.co

http://www.primewire.ag

*Both sites have similar content but I have found some low quality ones are available in better quality on the other site*
*Some of the movies that are newly in theaters have lower quality then the ones that have been out a while, but after some weeks better versions come out*
-Best host sponsors I have had experience with: movshare.net, novamov.com, noslocker.com, vodlocker.com. I don't bother clicking a lot of the other ones.
I have never been asked for money on there, but I've had issues on there with loading of the movie. Every once and a while it'll stop to get more of the movie which is annoying.

Does anyone even know how they get the movies? I was curious about that after last night. One movie though is still not on there after weeks of it being in theaters.
All of those sites just take pirated torrents have recently been uploaded on the leading torrent sites and rehost them on their own sites. The reason the new movies are typically poor quality is they are cams and have been recorded in a theater with a video camcorder. Better versions are available once DVD rips are uploaded to PirateBay and then taken and rehosted somewhere else for steaming. I guess a lot of people feel better about streaming content (that was originally a torrent) that was downloaded and rehosted by a site in Russia than downloading torrents, but it's the same pirated content.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
All of those sites just take pirated torrents have recently been uploaded on the leading torrent sites and rehost them on their own sites. The reason the new movies are typically poor quality is they are cams and have been recorded in a theater with a video camcorder. Better versions are available once DVD rips are uploaded to PirateBay and then taken and rehosted. I guess a lot of people feel better about watching torrents that have been downloaded and rehosted by a site in Russia than downloading them themselves, but it's the same pirated content.
Actually they aren't poor quality from what I have seen. The movies I have watched don't seem to be from a video camera. They are almost like exactly the film, besides when I notice the speech isn't in sync sometimes with their mouth. What I was saying was that I have to continually stop it for a little bit for it to load. In the past for a few movies though, they play just fine all the way through.

Maybe they are DVD rips, but one movie that just came out recently is online and plays perfectly - not from a video camera etc.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Actually they aren't poor quality from what I have seen. The movies I have watched don't seem to be from a video camera. They are almost like exactly the film, besides when I notice the speech isn't in sync sometimes with their mouth. What I was saying was that I have to continually stop it for a little bit for it to load. In the past for a few movies though, they play just fine all the way through.

Maybe they are DVD rips, but one movie that just came out recently is online and plays perfectly - not from a video camera etc.
Not all new releases are cams. Some movies get leaked or are released in other countries prior to a release in the US. This makes rips available sooner. You asked what the source was and I was just letting you know that they are all pirated movies that have been rehosted.

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Maybe it's my ignorance speaking but anything that has to do with downloading makes me a little bit ancy, and I've been using them so long I trust them on my computer. I like the sites I posted cause I never have to download anything ever, not even plug Ins are needed (besides flash player). Plus I don't have to worry about it hogging space on my computer. A lot of times the quality is so on par that Im not really attracted to downloading it when the streaming version still looks appealing.

vongolashu

Mar 2, 2017
Anilinkz.com (for anime watchers)
kumby.com (for anime watchers)
I actually happened upon this thread from a friend who was asking me about Anime site to watch on iPhone (again) and that he had a 16GB model but wanted to DL and watch when he needed (yes he has jailbreaked so can access filemanager)

I really want to urge people who download Anime to adapt Encoded Anime instead, its same as what Yify did for movies. Encoded anime save you more space in same quality and chances are, you can't spot difference in quality on upto 32" LED screens.

vongolashu

Mar 2, 2017
I actually happened upon this thread from a friend who was asking me about Anime site to watch on iPhone (again) and that he had a 16GB model but wanted to DL and watch when he needed (yes he has jailbreaked so can access filemanager)

I really want to urge people who download Anime to adapt Encoded Anime instead, its same as what Yify did for movies. Encoded anime save you more space in same quality and chances are, you can't spot difference in quality on upto 32" LED screens.
I am pretty sure everyone has their favorites, but my favorite is definitely AnimeOut, they have been encoding and releasing Anime since past 7+ years and have encoded around 800+ shows by now (30,000 eps from their FB announcement a year ago).
Site seems mobile responsive and if you have AVPlayer HD on your iDevice you can easily play their encodes.

AnimeOut - animeout.xyz

Dirty Disclaimer: I recently joined their team as a beginner encoder, so I am pretty proud of what they do and hyped about working with them for a cause for Third World Country folks like us, who have dipshit internetspeed and limited bandwidth

vongolashu

Mar 2, 2017
And it seems I cannot edit my posts or add links even though I have 10 posts ?