any word on an update?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

firefighterjmar

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
Has anyone heard anything of an upcoming software update for the iPhone? I'm getting anxious to see if anything new comes with update.

Last edited by a moderator:

brianlamar

Bronze
Aug 6, 2007
Marchember 43, 4006

Our phone is so advanced I hacked into NASA's computers to find out the correct date.

Nah but really all i want is Copy/Paste function, and Mass email deletion and sub folders, and a finder menu to store files, and GPS, and 3G, and TV functionality, and an air conditioning unit so I can keep cool, and a microwave for when I get hungry. We should get that in the version 1.0.2 update. Info directly from NASA by way of Area 51

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I actually know but I can't tell. I work for Apple PSU department. We are working on it and the deadline is close. VERY close...

Lips2000

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Houston, TX
Well I have this on excellent authority so take it to the bank!

I get my hair cut by this guy who cuts the hair of this lady who happens to have a nanny that occasionally babysits for the brother-in-law of a janitor who's sister works in the deli that catered a lunch for the programmars and she heard August 29th!

Makes sense if you think about it...2 months after release date. The number 29 again. Really weird.

I can't wait!

-=STAY EXCITED=-

Mark

Wangmaster

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
I work at Apple and I heard from Steve when we went out to lunch that we plan to launch a new update in mid october when leopard comes out.

:p

Norwest

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
I delivered a pizza to Steve's house yesterday (double peperoni with shrooms) and I saw him using a iPhone with all kinds of cool stuff on it. It must have been the 1.2.1.2 software version. It had cut and paste and all kinds of high end businesss features like that.

He also loaned me $40k and made a pass at me... in that order.

I need therapy now. :mad:

Seriously, I (The Swami) predicted the first update and missed by one day.

I predict that the next release will be AUG 31 2007 12:01 am. Mark my words... bow down you lower life forms. :sick: