Anybody else buy the 16gb and wish for 32?

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
I bought the 16 and didn't think i would run out of space well 2nd day owning it and ive already got 6gb's used up, still have quite a bit of music to put on it etc. Kinda wish i would have thrown another hundred at it for the 32. Anybody else regret just getting the 16?

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I got the 32, so no regrets, but I wanted to mention that the TomTom app will probably install the maps locally to your Phone. Who knows how many gigs that will take. That's the main reason I went with the 32. You can still replace it within 14 days you know...

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
I got the 32, so no regrets, but I wanted to mention that the TomTom app will probably install the maps locally to your Phone. Who knows how many gigs that will take. That's the main reason I went with the 32. You can still replace it within 14 days you know...
really do i have to pay a restocking fee? I might have to go do that if not.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
really do i have to pay a restocking fee? I might have to go do that if not.
You might have to, unless you can come up with a good excuse as to why you're taking it back, like a bad battery, dead pixel, etc. Then before they go back to get the new phone throw in "Oh hey, grab me a 32 this time." :).

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
You might have to, unless you can come up with a good excuse as to why you're taking it back, like a bad battery, dead pixel, etc. Then before they go back to get the new phone throw in "Oh hey, grab me a 32 this time." :).
not a bad idea im gonna call them later tonight see what they say. I can probably get buy with a 16 but i plan on using this phone for at least 2 years and i know ill have at least 16gb of just music by then. damnit all to hell.

LuvKeane

Bronze
May 10, 2009
Broadway
no

ok well, I wanted to add the simple to "no" to answer the question and receive an error that it must be 10 characters in length which Im sure at this . I've met...

I did try to put a full season of MXC and that is 5Gigs already! I said to myself, I will put on a couple and then interchange them.

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
no

ok well, I wanted to add the simple to "no" to answer the question and receive an error that it must be 10 characters in length which Im sure at this . I've met...

I did try to put a full season of MXC and that is 5Gigs already! I said to myself, I will put on a couple and then interchange them.
yeah i hear ya there. Im just putting my music collection on it in mp3's as Apple lossless would take up way too much space. If i go on trips then i will just put a couple movies on there and take them off when i get back, etc. I called them and they said i would have to pay a 15% restocking fee so im not gonna do it. I think i will be fine just gotta pick my cd's wisely im gonna put on there.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I know I would probably get by okay with a 16GB but I went for the 32GB. Like you I will probably keep the 3GS for 2 years and I didn't want to chance running out of space especially as games and apps get more sophisticated with higher graphic content. Sounds like you will load far more music than me so I would say go for the 32GB.

Staszek

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
I wish I had 100gb lol! When I bought my 16gb V1 I was longing for more. One of the main reasons I didn't upgrade to the 3g was because I was waiting for at least 32gb.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I hardly listen to my iPod anymore. I prefer using Pandora nowadays.

Get_Zwole, good to see you over here. Lot's of really helpful members here.