Anybody finding 16GB memory to small on the 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by campaign852, Nov 8, 2011.

1. campaign852

campaign852 New Member

With the 8mp camera, HD video, some apps like Fifa taking up more and more space each year is 16GB getting too small?

64GB was a bit pricey for me.

#1 campaign852, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
  2. applejailescape

Gold

i think 16gb is plenty for me but depends on the person :) , if you have pages of apps mby a bigger size is needed but just think what your needs are!

3. AmyLyn

AmyLyn Member
    Bronze

I bought the 16 gig and it's too small. I will buy 32 or 64 next time. I only have about 1 gig of music but I have an 11 mos old I am constantly taking pics and videos of. I have to offload them at least every 3rd day. Plus I'm an app whore. I have like 5 gigs worth. Not to mention the iOS takes up like 3.5 gig. So yeah definitely bigger next time.

4. Hinezy

Hinezy Contributor
    Silver

I went with 32 gb this time around. With the iPhone 4 I had the 16 and it was always full. I have the 16 gb iPad too which was a mistake, I just couldn't bring myself to spend more than $500 on it. Maybe I will when the iPad 3 comes out.

Sent from my 32Gb iPhone 4S using iCafe app

5. KRIEGHOFF

KRIEGHOFF Member
    Bronze

It is better to offload them! I had a bunch of pictures on my iPhone and for some reason I lost most of them.

6. Dj101

Dj101 Member
    Bronze

i have been usin g streamtome .....gives access to all music,videos and pictures from my harddrive to my phone fromn ANYWHERE as long as my compuiter is on

so nice