Anybody got a Apple 3G phone and dock clock radio? and Jailbreak query !

readbmr

Bronze
Aug 28, 2008
Hi has anybody in the uk found a suitable iPhone 3g docking station/alarm clock radio,? as ive seen lots in asdas that are under 50 pounds but they don't enable the new iPhone 3g which i have, shame because theres lots of docks out there, anyway if anybody has bought one cheap in the uk please let me no where/model number and make etc, cant wait to get one and also hi to all as this is my 1st post re the proud owner of my new Apple iPhone 3g, another question while im here! lol, if i jailbreak my phone will i still have to get a bluetooth adaptor to enable A2dp or will jailbreaking the phone enable this without the bluetooth adaptor?

Aslo if i jailbreak my phone will my 3g iPhone then work in any Apple ipod docking stations/clock radios etc...

Please let me no and hope to hear soon reagrding the above, many thanks from Brian in the uk.

bmargolis

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Hi has anybody in the uk found a suitable iPhone 3g docking station/alarm clock radio,? as ive seen lots in asdas that are under 50 pounds but they don't enable the new iPhone 3g which i have, shame because theres lots of docks out there, anyway if anybody has bought one cheap in the uk please let me no where/model number and make etc, cant wait to get one and also hi to all as this is my 1st post re the proud owner of my new Apple iPhone 3g, another question while im here! lol, if i jailbreak my phone will i still have to get a bluetooth adaptor to enable A2dp or will jailbreaking the phone enable this without the bluetooth adaptor?

Aslo if i jailbreak my phone will my 3g iPhone then work in any Apple ipod docking stations/clock radios etc...

Please let me no and hope to hear soon reagrding the above, many thanks from Brian in the uk.
I have the iHome ip47br. It's great and works well. Also has bluetooth to use it as a speakerphone.

Last edited by a moderator:

readbmr

Bronze
Aug 28, 2008
Hi and thankyou

Hi, wow tell me more, and does this definitely work ok with the new iPhone 3g ? as have heard all the old iPhones do work with any old docking stations, but the new Apple iPhone does not work ,

Thankyou and wow lets have more answers on this subject please.

bmargolis

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
There's not much to tell. Everything works as advertised with the iPhone 3G.