anybody knows how to copy from songs from different PC to iPhone?

Oct 19, 2007
hi
i am using my laptop and my iPhone is synced with my desktop.
i am not able to use my desktop for at least 2 months and i downloaded couple songs into my laptop...

but i cannot add new songs to the iPhone because it is synced with the desktop...

does anybody know how to add new songs from different computer to the iPhone?

thank u so much

jae

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
i think if u have manualy manage music, u can drop and drag music, my cusin adds music to his ipod on my pc every time he comes over, he dl new songs and adds them to his ipod...so i think thats how u do it

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
You can authorize 5 computers to use your iTunes account. Is your desktop broken, or can you get music off it and move to laptop? Can you move your music?

When you sync the iPhone with the different computer, it will tell you that you only can sync the devise with one iTunes library at a time, and it will erase your phone! I got some software (get it here) that pulls stuff off your iPhone into your computer, but it costs about $20. This software opens your phone before it syncs with iTunes. You can read more about it on their site. I only used it once when I changed computers, but it was very useful.

If this does not answer your question, let me know and I will try to help.

hiya1987

Jul 20, 2008
Manchester, England
i know its crappy we could waste time pryaing that there would be a update to allow this but it would probably be a waste of time