Anybody play World Of Warcraft?

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
I just downloaded the 10 day trial and I have no idea what to do. Help?

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
I used to. I stopped, b/c it reached a point of over-addiction.

Just start doing. It is an open world....GO find missions, and start taking them on. Build up your character....Make him whatever you want. I was a Paladin Dwarf when I played.

We'll talk to you in 10 days.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I actually bought the WOW package from Virgin Mega Store, it has a two months subscription key, and a 10 days guest key. The package has WOW itself and some other WOW that is an add on I think. It works on both Mac and Windows so I installed, but it needs like a 3.5GB update, so I just got tired since my DSL is only 1MB and that will take time.

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
I used to. I stopped, b/c it reached a point of over-addiction.

Just start doing. It is an open world....GO find missions, and start taking them on. Build up your character....Make him whatever you want. I was a Paladin Dwarf when I played.

We'll talk to you in 10 days.
Amen to the addiction thing. I played for a really long time, and near the end, it got pretty bad. but anyway...

Witness, When you create a new character, there should be a fairly obvious NPC(Non Player Character) around you, usually directly in front of you, as soon as the introduction video ends. He/she will get you headed in the right direction as far as starter quests go. I personally always stayed in the "beginner" areas until I finished ALL the quests in that area, just so I was well prepared for the next zone, and it's set of quests.

Out of curiosity, which race and class are you interested in?

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
I actually bought the WOW package from Virgin Mega Store, it has a two months subscription key, and a 10 days guest key. The package has WOW itself and some other WOW that is an add on I think. It works on both Mac and Windows so I installed, but it needs like a 3.5GB update, so I just got tired since my DSL is only 1MB and that will take time.
Lol, dude I can't stop playing this game, time just flies by.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
I actually don't know anything about the classes but I was wondering if there was any that resembled the appearance of the Lich king. I chose a hunter taurus I think.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I think I am going to update it for you, Mario. You know, you're my hun after all ;). LMAO!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I played for a month, and really enjoyed it... when it came time to renew the subscription, i delayed, and eventually lost interest. I may come back to it when or if i need to waste more time.

TyWebb

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
Paradise, FL, USA
Man, that game ruins lives I tell ya, lol. I try and stay away from video games these days as my addictive personality gets the best of me.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
If you average time spent playing WoW, the monthly cost is well under what the potential savings are by locking yourself in hyour house all weekend playing WoW. It pays for itself on one Friday you stay in.

It wasn't the money that is the driving force of keeping me away....it is the time it consumes. Fun, yes....but you lose a lot of living-time.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
An Oldie, and a GOLDIE.

LLEEEEEERRRROOOOYYYY JENKINS!
LOL! Love it!

H

Hayesimus

Ew... nerd alert. I wouldn't touch WOW with a ten foot pole. Not even remotely interested in this game. No offense to anyone that plays it but, WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS! :p

H

Hayesimus

Some of my friends play it. When they start talking about it in public I get embarrassed...

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Ew... nerd alert. I wouldn't touch WOW with a ten foot pole. Not even remotely interested in this game. No offense to anyone that plays it but, WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS! :p
Isn't your favorite movie Battlestar Galactica or something? At least WOW is a game.