Anyone actually being throttled?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kyleplusitunes

Silver
Jun 25, 2010
Just curious if anyone has actually been throttled by AT&T yet?

Just curious what happens, I'm having weird data issues today

Chex

Dec 17, 2008
PA
I think the AT&T network as a whole is throttled, I remember testing speeds last year at my house and gettin 5MB down all the time. Now I only get 5 down in DE and in VA. At some point the network must have light usage. At those times I would expect to see higher speeds.

I am about 4GB for the month and my speeds are still normal...what use age are you at?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Last 2 days I've been seeing edge appear where I usually have 2-3 bars of 3G, I thought it was something to do with my 4S.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
I think the AT&T network as a whole is throttled, I remember testing speeds last year at my house and gettin 5MB down all the time. Now I only get 5 down in DE and in VA. At some point the network must have light usage. At those times I would expect to see higher speeds.

I am about 4GB for the month and my speeds are still normal...what use age are you at?
I have never seem 5mb down with AT&T.

Willsrx

Bronze
Jun 26, 2010
I'm over 5 gb data with 11 days left on my billing cycle and I'm still seeing average speeds of 4-5 Mbps with highs of 9.5. So no throttling here. I'm in Nassau county long island by the way.