Anyone can recommend me an addicting free to play puzzle games?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OmniSama

Nov 26, 2012
Hello I am new to IOS devices I used on Nokia devices but now switch to IOS since most of my friends are using iPhones, I decided to use it too lol. So my question what are free to play recommended puzzle games for my newly iPhone? :)

Please need your opinion guys

OmniSama

Nov 26, 2012
Well thank you for the kind reply guys, I am really excited to upload more apps and games with my newly iPhone and I am new in this forum so I really appreciate it. :) Well anyway back to the topic, I saw a new puzzle game in the app store, it is a free to play called Puzzle and Dragons. Anyone of you tried this game? I saw the game trailer and seems interesting a puzzle game and also you collect monster like Pokemon lol

OmniSama

Nov 26, 2012
Looks cool great suggestion

What would you recommend with this following games.

Puzzle and Dragons

Doodle God

Coin Army

S

Syed Ahmed Kabir Hashmi

Hello I am new to IOS devices I used on Nokia devices but now switch to IOS since most of my friends are using iPhones, I decided to use it too lol. So my question what are free to play recommended puzzle games for my newly iPhone? :)

Please need your opinion guys
I am also coming to Write iOS apps and Games along with Android and Windows Phone! Let me write a Puzzle for you sooner :)

OmniSama

Nov 26, 2012
Thanks to all feedback guys I've already decided and Puzzle and Dragons catch my interest. It is a puzzle game and you will gain a level and more monsters as you play the game. It is really interesting free to play game :)

And I will also try the Tetryon, thanks for the suggestion Kadelic :)

OmniSama

Nov 26, 2012
Oh thank you guys your still suggesting here, You are all so kind.
Anyway I enjoy on Puzzle and Dragons and GTA Vice City when I don't have internet connection lol.

Playing Puzzle and Dragons is like playing bejeweled and Pokemon