Anyone care to explain how to put iPhysics into my iPhone 3G?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
iPhysics has not been ported to the 2.0 firmware, so you can't as of now. Sorry.

HotCell43

Jun 13, 2008
ah i see.. thanks
how about NES ROMs
I got the NES apps
I got the ROMs
but i don't know how to put that in even though I read tons of guides, I still don't get it.
and I use Windows if that helps

IPHONEmp

Bronze
Aug 27, 2008
Columbia, South Carolina
I had this Problem too .. you are using openssh go into vars/media/roms... make a NES folder and Put all your Roms in that folder and Copy and Paste that into the Roms Folder and That should do it.. The part that messed me up was I never under stood that i had to make the NES Folder.

HotCell43

Jun 13, 2008
I had this Problem too .. you are using openssh go into vars/media/roms... make a NES folder and Put all your Roms in that folder and Copy and Paste that into the Roms Folder and That should do it.. The part that messed me up was I never under stood that i had to make the NES Folder.
Okay, so how do i open the openssh? ive downloaded openssh..

IPHONEmp

Bronze
Aug 27, 2008
Columbia, South Carolina
If you are running windows then you have to have a program called winscp and a wifi connection if you have these get the IP address from your phone and type it in the host name on winscp and root for user name and alpine for password ...then connect hope this helps