Anyone else getting dizzy from using the iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

pianoadam

Jun 29, 2007
Hey guys-

I've been using the iPhone the past 2 days and i have felt very dizzy after using the phone for extended periods. Esp when watching the contacts zoom by, or the cover flow or pages fly to and fro. Has anyone else felt this occurrence. I LOVE the phone but i'm worries if i can't figure out a way to stop the dizziness I might have to go back to my Treo 700p.

Am I the ONLY ONE who is experiencing this? Is it all in my head?

Denny Crane

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
Hey guys-

I've been using the iPhone the past 2 days and i have felt very dizzy after using the phone for extended periods. Esp when watching the contacts zoom by, or the cover flow or pages fly to and fro. Has anyone else felt this occurrence. I LOVE the phone but i'm worries if i can't figure out a way to stop the dizziness I might have to go back to my Treo 700p.

I believe that you are just experiencing puppy love.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I have several friends that suffer from motion sickness just from playing 1st-person shooter games and stuff... You may suffer from the same condition.
Newb-itis. :D LOL

Seriously, it may be too much motion for ya. Try to look away right when your finger makes contact with a menu item and it goes to animate it's way off the screen. lol
:cool:

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Yeah, it does seem like you are suffering from motion sickness, as the above post mentioned. Maybe just close your eyes or something.

captain4004

Bronze
May 2, 2007
Charleston SC
Hey guys-

You might not want to play any video games either.