Anyone else going to CES 2012?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
If anyone is going, let me know. Would be great to meet some folks from eiC.

I'll be roaming the show floor on Tuesday and Wednesday. Say hello if you see me.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I literally just finished unpacking last night, only to start packing today.

I think I'm most excited to see the Nokia Lumia 900.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I literally just finished unpacking last night, only to start packing today.

I think I'm most excited to see the Nokia Lumia 900.
One would think it would be the wife or baby, but you are a techno geek aren't you? LMAO
One of these years I would love to attend CES. Alas, I am but a poor peon in the technologies world.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
One would think it would be the wife or baby, but you are a techno geek aren't you? LMAO
One of these years I would love to attend CES. Alas, I am but a poor peon in the technologies world.
Oh excited about those for sure. Getting them set-up, so they won't miss me too much. Just stocked up on diapers, wipes and coffee. My sister is coming in while I'm away to help out. Timing of CES is always a PIA. Wish it weren't right after the holidays.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Are you going to SXSW Chris? Or anyone here at EIC?

That one is in Austin, my hometown - so I always try to hookup with a few online friends during this event each year.
Haven't been to SXSW. In the future, I might expand my travel to include Macworld. This past year has been so crazy for my family with all the moving, that I'm going to stick around home for the most part this year. Still not back in my house, which won't happen until May. :(Ah the price of renovations.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Haven't been to SXSW. In the future, I might expand my travel to include Macworld. This past year has been so crazy for my family with all the moving, that I'm going to stick around home for the most part this year. Still not back in my house, which won't happen until May. :(Ah the price of renovations.
Sounds like a great plan. Bet that's going to feel fantastic when you and the family are back in and settled.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Sounds like a great plan. Bet that's going to feel fantastic when you and the family are back in and settled.
My wife and I joke that we're gypsies. We're on move 4 in last 6 months. I'm never going to want to leave my house when we finally move back. Miss the old neighborhood and dopey stuff like my shed. We are only 5 minutes away, which is nice.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Glad you're just 5 minutes away - though that's gotta be 'so close but yet so far' while you wait on the renovations. And it really sounds like it will be awesome when you're all settled back in. So ... all that means it's probably a great time to get some Texas time in March. :)