Anyone else happy with the purchase

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chunter001, Jul 3, 2007.

1. chunter001

chunter001 New Member
    Bronze

I feel bad that a lot of people are having problems, but is anyone satisfied with the iPhone? I was able to activate in a couple of minutes, and have not had a single problem since. Am I the only one, or are only the unsatisfied buyers posting?

2. TrippalHealicks

TrippalHealicks New Member
    Gold

100% happy. I love it.

3. topshotta

topshotta New Member

Same here - my only complaint is the difficulty I'm having getting it to synch with Outlook. I worked around this issue with the contacts, but I only have one choice for calendar. Hopefully soon enough I'll be a full blown Mac guy though and won't need to worry about synching with MS products anyway.

4. oriolesfan23

oriolesfan23 Member
    Bronze

I'd say I'm 99.99% happy with it. It's an amazing phone.

5. 3dg

3dg New Member
    Bronze

Activated in less than 5 minutes. 110% pleased with the purchase.

6. BruddaMan

BruddaMan New Member

I'm loving it like McDonalds

7. cpl55

cpl55 New Member

Oh yeah...

It has exceeded my expectations as far as style, screen brightness and resolution and good ol' Apple common-sense interface. I do miss having MMS picture-message capability, and I wish copy and paste were an option, but I'm okay sacrificing those features for all the advantages of this device. I was one of the lucky ones who was able to activate and go in less than three minutes. I can imagine how frustrated others must be, but once all is resolved I think they'll find the hassle was worth it!

Christina

8. iphonenut

iphonenut New Member
    Bronze

ZERO complaints.

i absolutely love it.

9. SmartAlx

SmartAlx Zealot
    Gold

I had problems activating it, but that was my fault. I drained the laptops battery while waiting in line for the phone. LOL. But after I plugged the laptop in, with reasonable effort activation was swift.

Aside from the battery life, Safari crashing every 10 minutes, and Gmail not working too well, I am ecstatic about my iPhone. I love this thing!

10. captain4004

captain4004 New Member
    Bronze

No problems love the WOW appeal but still trying to lean how to send mms messages.

11. Ace4261991

Ace4261991 New Member
    Silver

im defently happy with my purchase only one problem and that is not being able to send emails yet but that wont stop me form enjoying this great machine.

12. SuperDave

SuperDave New Member
    Bronze

I'm absolutely in LOVE with my iPhone! It has more than exceeded my expectations and the only thing I wish was different is the price tag :p. It's actually funny because every time I use my phone in public now people stop me and ask about the phone. I'm afraid to make calls in public haha!

I'm really sorry to everyone out there who is having or has had problems with the phone. I wish you the best of luck either getting it resolved or getting a new phone.

13. biggsean

biggsean New Member

I absolutely love this phone. It isn't without it's faults, but I think that it's light years ahead of everything else out there in terms of all the technology and innovation packed into it.

Motorola Q, and Treo 750p goodbye! I won't miss ya!

14. gentlegiantcraig

gentlegiantcraig New Member
    Bronze

The phone is out of this world, right now. I can only imagine what the updates will hold in store.

15. Macster

Macster New Member
    Bronze

This thread comes as a lot of comfort to me. I have two on order. My wife and I loved the demo phones at AT&T, so we decided to take the plunge. When you read all the post where people are unhapy, I was starting to get cold feet.

Now if they will only send me my phones!

Thanks

16. deac

deac Member
    Bronze

happy? Well here isit cold beer in hand on the beach at kiawah island with 5 bars of edge talking to my friends and using this awesome little mac and wowing all the girls! Nh i ain't happy with it much :)

17. TrippalHealicks

TrippalHealicks New Member
    Gold

You damn pimp, you. lol

18. deac

deac Member
    Bronze

:) yup! Been a macaholic since 85 and the 512k disk swapping days, am 63yo and this little sucker here is just blowing me away! What fun u ought to seen the crowd gathered rpund once I got here while ago. But its all relative-- the 5 & 7 yo grandkids didn't know what the big deal was god only knows what they'll see in their lifetime compared to th 4 digit phone number I first recall using.

19. thedwp

thedwp New Member
    Bronze

I've waited on this ever since I put my Newton out to pasture.

20. Ranged30

Ranged30 New Member
    Bronze

No activation or other problems. I love this thing more than my wife...:p:p:p Just kidding, but I do love it!