Anyone else have a flawless 3GS?

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Usually we only hear about the problems on this forum but mine is working so smoothly. I never had a computing device that was so easy to set up and run. That is the beauty of this Apple product - it is so intuitive with an amazing interface. The only issue I had was my wifi but that was due to my own router not being correctly configured to recognize the iPhone. So far everything is working great. I couldn't be happier with the iPhone 3GS. :laugh2:

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
Aside from the fact that i did not get a SIM tool and my phone isn't activating, it seems to be flawless.

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
110% flawless. :laugh2: Everything was in the box and the phone / accessories are in perfect working order.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Nope, i had a sharp bezel, it literally scratched my thumb when rubbed. I went back to Apple, and it was swapped with an apology and a smile straight away. CANT BEAT Apple customer service. :O)

gadgetgal

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Well, certainly thus far, mine is just fine. Never have had a problem with V1 or 3G either.

iGal

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
SoCal
Yep, absolutely perfect in every way :laugh2: I couldn't be happier.

vansouza

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Las Vegas, NV USA
www.usheroes.us
Perfect

My iPhone was delivered early on Friday morning and activation took all of a half hour. I did turn m phone off then on again and BAM service was there.

I love the G3 S so far and am very happy with it.:laugh2:

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
After looking a bit more closely, i have a teeny tiny bit of glue or upturned plastic or something peeking out of the bottom right corner of the phone. I already removed a bit with my fingernail and will be able to get the rest off, I believe. With the case on, I will never see it anyway. So not really a big deal...but it is 99% flawless.

TonyCee

Jun 13, 2009
New user here, got iPhone Friday afternoon, had inslider case ready, phone up and running from AT&T store were pre-ordered, had iTunes set-up early based on recommendation here, loaded songs, bookmarks and a few audiobooks I forgot I had, lol. (also bought the rebel case, a purple spine and case belt holder thingy, lol)

Then got free apps (a lot recommended from here) and also bought MLB, Zenonia, Fielderunners and Baseball '09. Google e-mail set-up simple and painless (apparently I can't have more than one e-mail or what? lol I might be missing the option but I have a couple other e-mail addys I’d like to add)

Voicemail set-up easy, weather and alarm too. Nothing has crashed or anything, everything is running really smooth and I was shocked at how great the video and picture quality was, MLB videos were sweet and the camera takes awesome pics. (I'm coming from a HTC Mogul, so meh.)

I am really, really loving this phone and have soooo many things I want to do on it, lol, I am loving all the applications and features! (this is my first Apple product too, I usually go with Creative on MP3 players although they seem to be lacking in that area lately, imo)

Thanks to everyone on this forum for their input, I’ve been using the search function and roaming the forums to gather information on cases, apps, features, tips, shortcuts, etc. It’s been awesome and I appreciate everything I am able to learn from you guys! :)

JimboBob

Jun 16, 2009
Aside from the fact that i did not get a SIM tool and my phone isn't activating, it seems to be flawless.
trnsilver, PM me with your address and I will send you one, I have two. Your experience should not a flawed one.

Sorry, but I can't help you with activation.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I'm very happy with my new 3GS except for the fact that every App Store app has the wrong app name under it (they're all mixed up)!

I'll restore as a new phone later and see if that cures the problem.

Adam1389

Silver
Nov 20, 2008
Ilwaco, WA
I synced mine from my 3G back up, and everything has been working perfectly. Phone is in pristine shape. Very satisfied with it!

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
No complaints thus far, very happy with it. just a minor thing is the wifi signal fluctuates between a dot to 1 arc and sometimes 2 arcs...a bit erratic whereas it has always been 2 arcs consistantly. Surfing is really fast though. :)

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Google e-mail set-up simple and painless (apparently I can't have more than one e-mail or what? lol I might be missing the option but I have a couple other e-mail addys I’d like to add)
I had that same issue also since this is my first iPhone. I finally figured out that you have to go to Settings -> Mail,Contacts,Calendars -> Accounts -> Add Account. That should do it.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Mine has been absolutely flawless. Learning new features with ease, this has been a great iPhone experience (so far).