Anyone else have a trouble-free iPhone 4?

irishndude4

Jun 24, 2010
In downtown Chicago and really no problems to mention signal or phone wise. Then again, I really never had any problems with my 3GS either in the city. Northern Wisconsin trip for Memorial Day - that's a different story entirely.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
We always hear about the problems as of late with the iPhone whether it is the yellow blotch on the screen or reception issues. I understand too that the media jumps on anything negative no matter how slight. I have to say that I have a flawless iPhone 4 so far. I'm LOVING IT! Even my reception is better and I have way fewer dropped calls in my apartment, even near my computer which has always been a huge trouble spot for dropped calls with my 3GS. I just wanted to say that I'm IN LOVE with my iPhone 4.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
We always hear about the problems as of late with the iPhone whether it is the yellow blotch on the screen or reception issues. I understand too that the media jumps on anything negative no matter how slight. I have to say that I have a flawless iPhone 4 so far. I'm LOVING IT! Even my reception is better and I have way fewer dropped calls in my apartment, even near my computer which has always been a huge trouble spot for dropped calls with my 3GS. I just wanted to say that I'm IN LOVE with my iPhone 4.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I live in the big city, and I'm not having any problems.. No lost signal.. No proximity issues...

the only problem I have is trying to find a dam case... there aren't any quality cases ANYWHERE!

i'm still going raw with her... and I don't like it!

That's what kind of surprised me. I thought these major companies would ramp up production sooner than they did. Companies like Uncommon Cases and InCase still don't have anything available and it could take weeks, and when they do they are likely to be backordered. Out of necessity I had to go to Best Buy and purchase a Griffin Reveal case.

CamXCollins

Bronze
Jun 4, 2010
I am curious as to why Apple didn't release every color of the bumper. Why only black and why wait until July 16th for the other colors such as White?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I am curious as to why Apple didn't release every color of the bumper. Why only black and why wait until July 16th for the other colors such as White?
I ordered white and it will be here on the first. I have seen pics of someone else' phonewith a blue bumper (don't know if it was Apples) I think the demand was really high since it was the very first "case" to come out. I haven't heard that they were restricting what colors were coming out.

BBGT2

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
I wonder if the reception issues are only with 3G and not EDGE, has anyone who has had issues with the "death grip" try switching to EDGE and seeing if the issues are there. I say that only because on my 3G-S i will get dropped calls much more that I will on EDGE which is what I use 80 % of the time as I don't have 3G coverage where I live.

Silent Assassin

Zealot
Gold
Mar 24, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I sympathize with the people who are really experiencing the issue, but for those of you sitting home TRYING to replicate to problem, just to say you have it... why would you do that?