anyone else have problems with the Pause/Play button on the headphones?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
the pause and play button on the iPhone headphones seem to not work a lot of the times. like ive noticed about 50% of the time when my iPhones in my pocket and im listinin to music it wont pause or play. ive also noticed that itll only pause/play when the iPhones straight standing up and not tilted or to the side but i mean this is only sometimes. anybody else having this problem?

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
the pause and play button on the iPhone headphones seem to not work a lot of the times. like ive noticed about 50% of the time when my iPhones in my pocket and im listinin to music it wont pause or play. ive also noticed that itll only pause/play when the iPhones straight standing up and not tilted or to the side but i mean this is only sometimes. anybody else having this problem?
i find that if the phone has gone to sleep (screen is off) for an extended amount of time, and you press the button it won't play. If you wake the phone, and then press the button it should play music....

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
i find that if the phone has gone to sleep (screen is off) for an extended amount of time, and you press the button it won't play. If you wake the phone, and then press the button it should play music....
yeah i noticed that too i just forgot ti put it in my post lol... but my problem is like im always listnin to music and i have the habit to pause it to talk to someone or hear them at all. and then right away i re play it and thats when i get the problem