Anyone else have this weird icon next to their battery?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Straz 335

Jul 4, 2007
I have this icon inbetween my Bluetooth icon and my Battery icon...it looks like a Phone with a few buttons underneath it. Anyone know what that is? My brother and I both got our iPhones yesterday and his does not have that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

MarieM

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I have this icon inbetween my Bluetooth icon and my Battery icon...it looks like a Phone with a few buttons underneath it. Anyone know what that is? My brother and I both got our iPhones yesterday and his does not have that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It is very cute. Do you have something like pay as you go?

Straz 335

Jul 4, 2007
No...I don't know about cute but I definitely would like to know where it is. Is there somewhere where you can see what icons mean...like some user guide?

eyephone

Jul 4, 2007
I also have this icon. It looks like a old phone handset with some little squares underneith. I combed the manuals and I see no such icon anywhere. I am also dying to know what this icon is.

Please keep is posted if anyone finds out what it means.

Jun 21, 2007
Florida
No problem. It stands for Teletypewriter, which is what deaf or hard of hearing people can use by dialing special numbers and type instead of talk. You've probably seen those keyboards near public phones at airports, etc.

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
I don't have it..
Never seen that before.

--mango--