Anyone else have update problems?

Comb

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
...or is it just me? Why is it that every single update fails, and I have to restore my phone and lose all my info every time? I thought only people who modded their phones were supposed to have these problems. Why am I having this issue with a stock phone? The only update that worked for me was the first one. Every update after that has been a major headache. I appreciate the fact that Apple is bringing us updates, I just wish they would work. So has anyone else been dealing with these problems?

Comb

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
Ok, so about an hour and a half after I started the update, my phone is up and running on 1.1.3. At least the features in this update might be worth some of the frustration. Now I can finally text message more than one person at a time, just like with any other phone!

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Ok, so about an hour and a half after I started the update, my phone is up and running on 1.1.3. At least the features in this update might be worth some of the frustration. Now I can finally text message more than one person at a time, just like with any other phone!
hahaha yah you can text multiple people now, but there is a possibility that the text message order is all screwed up. happened to quite a few of us. although its not hard to read, it just gets annoying

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
same thing happened to me. I had to do a restore and I lost most of my stuff but it did a backup before it restored so some things were still there.

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I've never had trouble with an update. My iPhone syncs perfectly with my macbook. :laugh2:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I've never had update issues either. It syncs perfectly to my Vista machine. :D