Anyone else having issues upgrading to iOS 6?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

(L)

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Arizona
Every time I try and update my phone it says failure to download update. I've been at it all say and as its about to finish updating it stops and gives me that message

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iCafe

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
No issues with my 4 but iPod 4G keeps saying that it's gonna take 3 hrs! That can't be right. Have tried putting it in airplane mode, did hard reset and restarted CPU.

Sent from my iPhone4 using iCafe app

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
I'm considering staying with iOS 5.1.1 until I get a 4s. It's just that iOS 6 seems a bit buggy.
It's not the OS. It's the fact that there are probably a few million people still trying to download/install at the same time. I had the 3184 error, but that was only because Apple was getting slammed.

JWB

Bronze
Nov 8, 2011
I have a 3GS and I'm thinking this is the last OS that will be compatible with it. I'll probably upgrade to a 5 this winter when all the hype is gone. Also waiting to install new OS until the bugs are fixed

RhondaB

Dec 8, 2009
I have a 3GS and I'm thinking this is the last OS that will be compatible with it. I'll probably upgrade to a 5 this winter when all the hype is gone. Also waiting to install new OS until the bugs are fixed
I'm with you I still have a 3GS also, I will wait for at least a month before I upgrade it. I also have the first ipad I may wait on that upgrade too.