Anyone else hear this insane rumor?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
I am the schools Apple boy, reporting to our class nearly every day Apple news. After sharing my news today, the teacher told me a kid in 1st hour is positive the iPad 4 will have an 15" touchscreen, Instead of 9.7". I simply just gave a cough implying that's totally not true. Has anyone else conform this? I read BGR, EiC and macrumors daily and I haven't seen this at all.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
I know, of course he always talks crap, though, I don't believe it either. It would be uncomfortable to hold, the weight would be insane and the portability would be impossible. Imagine the price.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Let's get back on topic, please.
Mac I'm sure a 13 year old kid at your school is on the pulse of what Apple is going to release. Especially since we don't even know when the ipad3 is coming out or what it will have. More less the ipad4 if there even will be one.
But you're the self proclaimed Apple expert at your school. Why are you asking us about the rumor of an ipad4 with 15" screen. Why don't you tell us.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Mac I'm sure a 13 year old kid at your school is on the pulse of what Apple is going to release. Especially since we don't even know when the ipad3 is coming out or what it will have. More less the ipad4 if there even will be one.
But you're the self proclaimed Apple expert at your school. Why are you asking us about the rumor of an ipad4 with 15" screen. Why don't you tell us.
I'm just asking the higher chain of command, the eiC community. Just checking to make sure there wasn't something I was missing.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
It appears your friend from school was some how confused. I don't think Apple will ever release a 15" tablet, in fact I don't even think you could call something of 15" in size a tablet - more like a mobile monitor...

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
It appears your friend from school was some how confused. I don't think Apple will ever release a 15" tablet, in fact I don't even think you could call something of 15" in size a tablet - more like a mobile monitor...
I don't think so, he's next down the chain from me in status of technology Smarts, but he's way down the line. He also says its coming out summer of 2012.

If they did, it would totally wipe out the laptop models of 13" and even 15"