Anyone Else Not Able to Get a Credit?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VIPERxGTx2000

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
I have two iPhones and both of them tell me i'm not eligible for a credit. I bought both at an Apple store on July 6th and activated both on the same day. I e-mailed them and they emailed me back wanting more proof, what more F*** proof do you need! I have a damn serial number, that should be enough.

Anyway, I found both receipts and e-mailed them back the receipt numbers.

Anyone else have to go through this crap?

aphex

Sep 13, 2007
I have two iPhones and both of them tell me i'm not eligible for a credit. I bought both at an Apple store on July 6th and activated both on the same day. I e-mailed them and they emailed me back wanting more proof, what more F*** proof do you need! I have a damn serial number, that should be enough.

Anyway, I found both receipts and e-mailed them back the receipt numbers.

Anyone else have to go through this crap?
Yep, the website is saying I returned my phone when I didn't, so its saying im not eligible. I e-mailed them but nothing more than an auto-response so far.

Jul 7, 2007
I was on the phone with Apple earlier today and they said that there were definitely some technical problems with the rebate forms. You might wait until tomorrow and try again. I wasn't about to do that, so I just called them and got my damn credit.

ItalianBoston

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
My story:

I bought my phone on August 12th. Now 2 days ago I brought my phone in to the Apple store because I was having problems with it, and they gave me a new phone. I entered the info of the new phone in the site and it said I may not be eligible for the credit, it said it couldnt find my info. Am i still eligible for my credit since they gave me a new phone to replace the one that wasn't working right? I better or man will I be pissed.

I also had my number ported over to ATT after I activated the phone under another number, may this be the problem?

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
I'd be cautious if you received a refund when you weren't eligible. If Apple knows about some bugs in the system, they will undoubtedly find the people that got the rebate that shouldnt have. I personally don't care one way or the other, but if they find you and you used the credit already....just remember....they probably already have your credit card number on file (via iTunes). Don't be surprised if you get a $100 charge.

FW

be honest.

blackcat

Jul 16, 2007
I received the credit for my 4gb, but the site said I was not eligible for my 8gb. They were both purchased in the correct time frame. The 8gb was sent in for service and replaced twice with a new phone. I am currently in the email process with Apple. I tried all 3 serial numbers for the 8gb, original and both replacement numbers...

pa33

Sep 18, 2007
Customer Service Number?

I still haven't gotten my credit and they basically just hung up on me when I called
How do you get a live person on the phone? I keep getting into an infinite loop of voice prompts and need to speak with a live person since the serial number isn't being recognized. thanks.

VIPERxGTx2000

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
How do you get a live person on the phone? I keep getting into an infinite loop of voice prompts and need to speak with a live person since the serial number isn't being recognized. thanks.

I tried numerous times to talk to people on the phone and NO ONE will give me the credit or even try helping me, they all say to e-mail to the address given after it says "your not eligible" after about 10 e-mails back and forth I got my $200 credits today.

I called this number 877 422 5368 option 2