Anyone else tried iSnake?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
It is very pleasant, especially for those of us who owned those late 90s Nokia candy bar phones. This time around we have to tilt the phone, which adds a whole new edge. Recommended.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
It is very pleasant, especially for those of us who owned those late 90s Nokia candy bar phones. This time around we have to tilt the phone, which adds a whole new edge. Recommended.
i didn't like it too much...it was too much for me i don't feel like having to flip my phone around that much to play a game i hope the come out with a keypad for it because i love the game but im just tooo damn lazy to do all that flipping around and plus i was playing on a table (luckily) and mid flip the phone fell outta my hands...i can just imagine playing and walking lol

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
i didn't like it too much...it was too much for me i don't feel like having to flip my phone around that much to play a game i hope the come out with a keypad for it because i love the game but im just tooo damn lazy to do all that flipping around and plus i was playing on a table (luckily) and mid flip the phone fell outta my hands...i can just imagine playing and walking lol
I would also prefer a touch version, i love the game.....it's just too much of a risk in case i drop it when i get right into th swing of things lol! :D

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
Please, Steve, please turn the BOLD text off on your posts. Your bold text and OJskilla's avatar truly make my teeth itch.

amiroo79

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Southern California
I like it

I think the controls could be better. Maybe like Labyrinth which has good control sensing. All in all, it takes me back to when I used to have it on my old computer. Can't complain.