Anyone encounter this?

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
It doesn't happen too often, but it has happened a couple times::
I hit the new page in safari, & say I hit google, it searches for what I want but then the screen goes grey & I can not hit the back button or any button. I have to hit the circle button on the iPad & shut it down, then it works again! It only does it with safari, I am not jail broken. Anyone encounter this? Is something wrong with my ipad 2? Thanks for the help... If anyone answers :(

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
On my iPad original, I will have that happen when I'm in the forums sometimes. I'll tap to read a thread and poof....black screen for a few then it fire back up to the home screen, but safari is running. For
Me I think it's a low memory issue. I've caught mine at less that 20meg or less just before it happens.

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
But my problem is it goes grey, can't do anything until I hit the home button & restart it... I have to check my gigs though, I really don't have too much on it. Thanks Scott!

Sent from my iPod touch using iCafe app

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
This happens to me too. Really annoying. Been happening I believe on my iPhone 4 and iPod maybe. I have to kill it from multitasking to get it to work.

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
This happens to me too. Really annoying. Been happening I believe on my iPhone 4 and iPod maybe. I have to kill it from multitasking to get it to work.
Whew! No offense, glad I'm not the only one! Thanks Mac! Ok, wonder if I should call Apple and see if I should get it looked at? Does it annoy you too Mac?

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Whew! No offense, glad I'm not the only one! Thanks Mac! Ok, wonder if I should call Apple and see if I should get it looked at? Does it annoy you too Mac?

Yeah it annoys me, causes an inconvenience. But I don't think it's worth calling Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app