Anyone every accidentally tap certain links/tabs on a regular basis?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TH55

Bronze
Oct 30, 2011
The compact size of most smart phones makes it almost impossible to avoid occasionally clicking something unintentionally. This happens much more on the desktop versions of sites. For me the one that happens most often and irritates me the most is I continually hit the turn on/off "google instant" link below the search bar on googles home page. Anyone else experience this or others?

alamarco

Bronze
Nov 28, 2008
Canada
myfigurecollection.net
Mine is another Google page. It seems they don't get how to properly make mobile sites. If you ever try to use Google Images it's so painful to use. Every time you try to scroll you end up clicking an image and have to back out. It's easily the most annoying experience I've ever had using any device.

Oct 3, 2009
I always have issues with the spell check feature in the text message area. I don't want it to replace the text but hit the thing and it replaces it anyway.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
I always have issues with the spell check feature in the text message area. I don't want it to replace the text but hit the thing and it replaces it anyway.
The biggest issue I have is when I spell "the" accidentally as "tbe" & spell check comes up with 3 off the wall abbreviations or something. "The" should be very very easy to correct.