Anyone excited for the iPad mini?

Discussion in 'iPad mini' started by DaleRobertk, Sep 11, 2012.

1. DaleRobertk

DaleRobertk New Member

Is anyone excited about the iPad Mini? What do you guys think about it?

2. Disneymom2003

Disneymom2003 Member
    Bronze

I think It will be good for some depending on the price point. For me personally, I am going to pass right now I have my iPhone and my IPad. I don't really think I need something in between

3. DaleRobertk

DaleRobertk New Member

I will most likely do the same. I would compare the iPad Mini to the Mac mini. Simply put it is more than likely for those whom are unable to buy a larger more expensive piece of mac hardware. Which is great for those with a limited budget. In fact I develop my iPhone games currently on the latest Mac Mini!

4. Hinezy

Hinezy Contributor
    Silver

I'm an iPhone owner with an iPad and a 4 year old boy who has an iPod touch. He always hogs the iPad and rarely touches the iPod. This will make a great Christmas gift. I think that's going to be the big market, children.

Sent from my 32Gb iPhone 4S using iCafe app

5. leggz2di4

leggz2di4 Member
    Bronze

Ask me after tomorrow. Laugh Out Loud, seriously I will be purchasing the mini for Xmas for my 4 yr old daughter. I had the kindle and just thought it was way too small for me.

Sadly still rocking a blackberry...but for not much longer!
    Loving my iPad 2.

6. josh.ua

josh.ua Member
    Bronze

Im excited. If it really is true then I will be getting one to use as my in car entertainment. Even plan on getting a in dash mount for it! It's going to be pretty awesome to have all my music, pictures, and videos right there. Plus with iOS 6 turn by turn navigation and flyover it will be even better. I hope it will have LTE and not be stuck on 3g just for costs sake.

7. cheekymeeko

cheekymeeko Member
    Bronze

I'll buy the ipad mini for my 5 year old niece as she loves to play with my bro's ipad lol

8. GSXRMike

GSXRMike Member
    Silver

So funny how everyones kids plays with their iPad. I'm no exception. I got tired of my 3 year old always wanting to play her games on my iPhone so we bought a "family" iPad. That what we call it but it's really hers, lol. She uses it 95% of the time anyway, LoL. It's amazing how good she is with it, too.