Anyone excited for the iPad mini?

Disneymom2003

Bronze
Aug 2, 2012
I think It will be good for some depending on the price point. For me personally, I am going to pass right now I have my iPhone and my IPad. I don't really think I need something in between

DaleRobertk

Sep 11, 2012
I will most likely do the same. I would compare the iPad Mini to the Mac mini. Simply put it is more than likely for those whom are unable to buy a larger more expensive piece of mac hardware. Which is great for those with a limited budget. In fact I develop my iPhone games currently on the latest Mac Mini!

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
I'm an iPhone owner with an iPad and a 4 year old boy who has an iPod touch. He always hogs the iPad and rarely touches the iPod. This will make a great Christmas gift. I think that's going to be the big market, children.

Sent from my 32Gb iPhone 4S using iCafe app

Reactions: leggz2di4

leggz2di4

Bronze
Jul 26, 2010
New York
Ask me after tomorrow. Laugh Out Loud, seriously I will be purchasing the mini for Xmas for my 4 yr old daughter. I had the kindle and just thought it was way too small for me.

Sadly still rocking a blackberry...but for not much longer!
Loving my iPad 2.

Reactions: Mommy

josh.ua

Bronze
Sep 12, 2012
Atlanta, GA
about.me
Im excited. If it really is true then I will be getting one to use as my in car entertainment. Even plan on getting a in dash mount for it! It's going to be pretty awesome to have all my music, pictures, and videos right there. Plus with iOS 6 turn by turn navigation and flyover it will be even better. I hope it will have LTE and not be stuck on 3g just for costs sake.

cheekymeeko

Bronze
Sep 6, 2012
I'll buy the ipad mini for my 5 year old niece as she loves to play with my bro's ipad lol

GSXRMike

Silver
Jun 21, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
So funny how everyones kids plays with their iPad. I'm no exception. I got tired of my 3 year old always wanting to play her games on my iPhone so we bought a "family" iPad. That what we call it but it's really hers, lol. She uses it 95% of the time anyway, LoL. It's amazing how good she is with it, too.