Anyone experiencing upside down video and picture when using the iPhone 4?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

flatbacks21

Bronze
Sep 21, 2010
Ohio
Hello.. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the upside down video and picture when using the iPhone 4 as it is shown in the tutorial? I.e. using the volume button to snap a photo.. I upload to computer and have to rotate everything.. Am I missing something with that? Anyone else having the same fun experience?

talon90

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2009
I'd say we all are. I've taken to just holding the phone with the volume buttons pointed down and my pics end up fine on the PC when I upload them. When I forget, as noted by others, I just rotate them in the photo viewer. A little more difficult for movie files but doable as well with software later on.

Kevdog

Feb 2, 2012
Does not work on video, but great on pics. There is a free app called Rotator. Open Rotator and select the option to select picture from camera roll and hit save. Then you will have a copy of the picture in your photos. Send the one that Rotator saved to camera which will be the last one on the camera roll and it will be correct orientation when sent to someone on PC. Been using it for a couple of years with 100 percent success. The only problem is remembering to use Rotator before sending a picture.