anyone getting email pushed?

mletang

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
NYC
www.NYCpetforum.com
last night there were a few times i would get emailed pushed. today that seemed to stop. I haven't been getting any of my email pushed and I wanted to see if anyone was having this problem.

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
last night there were a few times i would get emailed pushed. today that seemed to stop. I haven't been getting any of my email pushed and I wanted to see if anyone was having this problem.
NONE! I had to "fetch" for it. Hope everything is up and running by monday when the masses get signed up, upgraded and settled.

Talutha

Jul 17, 2007
Everything on mine is working just fine except when I try to view the calendar app on me.com. Gives me a Cannot Load Calendar error, but I'm not the only one so looks like its a universal error. Oh the joy of new tech =p.

mletang

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
NYC
www.NYCpetforum.com
Everything on mine is working just fine except when I try to view the calendar app on me.com. Gives me a Cannot Load Calendar error, but I'm not the only one so looks like its a universal error. Oh the joy of new tech =p.

so your getting your email as soon as someone sends it to you? theres no delay? I just checked and mine is still not pushing.

Talutha

Jul 17, 2007
I sent a few emails to myself to test it. It's not instant, but it comes through after about 30 seconds or so which is what I expected to be the time frame for pushing stuff. It still has to travel through the pipes so I expect a little bit of a delay.

CMatthews

Jul 4, 2007
Texas
Yesterday and last night I was getting email in under 30 secs, today there has been a bit of lag but they are arriving.

My only problem with MobileMe so far is I have not been able to access my contacts online, browser times out.

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
Yesterday and last night I was getting email in under 30 secs, today there has been a bit of lag but they are arriving.

My only problem with MobileMe so far is I have not been able to access my contacts online, browser times out.
What Browser are you using C? I was having that issue wid Firefox but had no isses with so ever when I opened it in Safari on my pc! It actually made my firefox stop responding.