Anyone got an adapter for iPhone 5?

Sam91

Bronze
Sep 10, 2010
Where should I get one? For cheap perhaps. I see them going for about $20 on eBay but they're all auctions.. I suck at bidding but I'm trying anyways

Also, as of late last night my back camera has been totally sucking! My pictures are very dark even with the flash on. Darker than without a flash. No scratches on the camera or nothing. What the hell?

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
I just ordered the Lightning to USB cables when I preordered the iPhone and they came in a couple of days ago. The adapters weren't needed but I would probably just order what you need from Apple and just wait. The OEM stuff is the best to go with especially since they changed the connections.

As far as the camera goes I haven't had any problems with mine so far.

Sam91

Bronze
Sep 10, 2010
What is this OEM you speak of? Haha I just want an adapter to use with my ihome. Got it not too long ago and I don't want it to be obsolete just yet

The camera thing was an odd glitch I guess. Turned phone off for 2 minutes and it was fine after that

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
Feb 19, 2010
Arkansas
OEM just means that its made from the manufacturer. You should buy an original Apple adapter because the knock offs may not work at all from what websites are saying.

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
I ordered one from eBay but eBay removed the listing . They didn't even let me know and I wasn't even able to submit a claim for reimbursement. The seller contacted me today by email stating that eBay had removed the listing citing that Apple had claimed a copyright infringement. The seller assured me that I would still receive the adaptor in early October anyway.