Anyone have a Mophie Air?

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Witness, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Witness

Witness Zealot
    Gold

Hey guys, I'm interested in purchasing but I've got a few questions about it. To anyone who owns one, how much thicker does it make the phone ? And how much heavier does it make it? And is it difficult to put in and out of your pocket ? Thanks !

2. aknightstale41

Gold

Hi Witness, i have the juicepak plus, because for me the air didn't have enough battery power, the plus is considerably more. As for bulk its almost identical to the air, and dosent feel bulky at all to me, slides in and out of the pocket nicely and offers a lot of back protection, the front is fully exposed though...great case, i go all day on my overnight charge. Just be careful as there are knockoffs (read the reviews on amazon) and they are garbage, best to order directly from the mophie website and pay the 20 bucks more...highly recommended case.

3. Witness

Witness Zealot
    Gold

Thank you very much !

4. Target

Target Evangelist
    Gold

I have a juice pack from Mophie and love it. It does make it heavier and adds thickness. But, for an extra 1.5 times battery, it's worth it. No front protection, but the rest is covered.

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

5. Witness

Witness Zealot
    Gold

Does it make it thick to the point where its a pain to hold ? I miss how comfortable the 3g felt :D

6. Target

Target Evangelist
    Gold

I don't believe it does. Its curved like the 3g. Not too heavy in the pocket either.

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

7. Witness

Witness Zealot
    Gold

Okay thanks for the help :)