Anyone Have A Verizon Carrier Logo They Can Post?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

beans00101

Jul 30, 2007
I am trying to mod my iPhone as much as possible, and one cool thing would be to show off a verizon carrier logo because many people will think its the real service. but the verizon carrier logo i have is a black box with the word verizon in it. it looks weird when you are on safari or anywhere that the background is not black. i was wondering if anyone had the png file they can post to download where the verizon logo is clear, meaning it looks like its supposed to be there no matter what color the background is. thanks guys, and i know this is probably the wrong place to post, but im sure a lot of people will be interested.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
I am trying to mod my iPhone as much as possible, and one cool thing would be to show off a verizon carrier logo because many people will think its the real service. but the verizon carrier logo i have is a black box with the word verizon in it. it looks weird when you are on safari or anywhere that the background is not black. i was wondering if anyone had the png file they can post to download where the verizon logo is clear, meaning it looks like its supposed to be there no matter what color the background is. thanks guys, and i know this is probably the wrong place to post, but im sure a lot of people will be interested.

That is a funny idea...I do not have a logo for you but it could be easily made.

rinual

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
png files can not be clear, however, when you change icons, you have a default and a FSO,

For the verizon logo, one should be a black background, the other logo should be an offwhite background with black text

therfore, when you switch over to safari or ipod, it uses the alternate icon. This is why the ATT logo switches over depending on the screen you are in.

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
What your looking for is a transparent (clear) background. Adobe Fireworks or Adobe Photoshop can do that. Post yours and someone can edit it.

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
beans00101 said:

Here you go..

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: