Anyone have new pics of Blue InnoCase by Seidio?

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Hey guys I was going to order the new blue Innocase from Seidio, but I just wanted to see how to blue really looks. I've looked on the forum here and I found a few but they weren't too helpful. So if any one who has this case, gets the time can you please post some pics of it.

Also does the case look overly shinny/purple?

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
i did do a search and I found a few pics but none of them were REALLY good. I mean I don't understand how something can be metallic and rubberized at the same time.

Anyone that has a blue innocase can you tell me if it is more rubberized than "plasticky"

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
i did do a search and I found a few pics but none of them were REALLY good. I mean I don't understand how something can be metallic and rubberized at the same time.

Anyone that has a blue innocase can you tell me if it is more rubberized than "plasticky"
Did you look through the entire thread on the Innocase? There were some excellent pics of the blue phone in that thread.

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Did you look through the entire thread on the Innocase? There were some excellent pics of the blue phone in that thread.
I actaully did find some good pics but it didn't show just how shiny the blue case actaully is. I mean i don't want something thats overly shiny.

cool avatar by the way lol.

Jul 31, 2007
Allen, Tx
I just received my new blue case five minutes ago and already have replaced my agent 18. The case is a deep blue with a metallic look to it. I would not really call it shiny.

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Yes it does have a slight rubbery feel to it. Easy to pull out of pocket but it is not rubbery enough to get caught up in the pocket.
you guys are talking about the blue one right? And for those of you that have it do like the color better than the black?

Jul 31, 2007
Allen, Tx
I ordered it Monday afternoon ( the 11th) and received it at 9:45am today. I did not do any shipping upgrades. I believe they are based in Houston and I am in Dallas, so I am sure that helped.

Runamuck

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
I posted the blue pics in the other thread. Sorry you didn't like my photography. :(

Seriously, it's not shiny at all. Since it's slightly "metallic" in sheen, it changes color tones/warmth slightly depending on the lighting. That's why I tried to take a pic with both a flash and without to show the difference. In fluorescent lighting, it almost takes on a slight purple sheen.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
how long did it take for it ship out to you?
I ordered mine on Monday and it arrived today (Saturday). I ordered the blue, and I love it. Not too shiny at all. In fact, when held at certain angles it almost looks charcoal - very little sheen. Very sleek. Now, take a Valium and ORDER it already, Nirav. :p You won't be sorry.
And Indy, the Artwizz is all yours if you still want it...just PM me your info.

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
I ordered mine on Monday and it arrived today (Saturday). I ordered the blue, and I love it. Not too shiny at all. In fact, when held at certain angles it almost looks charcoal - very little sheen. Very sleek. Now, take a Valium and ORDER it already, Nirav. :p You won't be sorry.
And Indy, the Artwizz is all yours if you still want it...just PM me your info.
lol ya i ordered it buffy thanks for all the help anyways.