Anyone have the iFrogz Luxe case for 3G?

aj2008

Aug 11, 2008
I ordered it last night. Will let u know.....

jparris1

Nov 18, 2007
I like mine. The soft touch finish is nice, but doesn't stick in your pocket or collect lint. Very slim. Good price too.

aj2008

Aug 11, 2008
I like mine. The soft touch finish is nice, but doesn't stick in your pocket or collect lint. Very slim. Good price too.
What colour have u got? I ordered clear by accident but wanted the silver one. I can send it back but I will see.

aj2008

Aug 11, 2008
Got my ifrogz luxe. Very happy with it. It's really minimal and looks cool. The see through is cool at the front but not as good at the back. My incase slider is put in the drawer for now but I will hold onto it just 'incase'!

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
If anyone was thinking about pick up this (or any iFrogz) case, they are having a 40% off sale today on the iFrogz site. I just picked up two.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
They are ok, a good choice. The seidio innocase is the same case just better design all around.

delenn99

Dec 25, 2008
Does Luxe cover side buttons?

For those of you that have this case - are the volume buttons, or sleep/wake buttons, covered by the case? I like the look of this one (and I have an iFrogz case on my 30G iPod that I LOVE) but I don't want any of the side buttons covered.

thanks!

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
For those of you that have this case - are the volume buttons, or sleep/wake buttons, covered by the case? I like the look of this one (and I have an iFrogz case on my 30G iPod that I LOVE) but I don't want any of the side buttons covered.

thanks!
The buttons are not covered.

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
Jun 21, 2009
San Francisco-ish
I saw this thread a little while back and felt that after tonight's events, I needed to make a post.

I have an ifrogz case (the orange one) and I love the look and feel, however... I was putting it in my pocket tonight and I guess the lip at the bottom (screen side, around the data cable port) got caught on my pocket or something and broke off. I've only had it for a month now and I feel thats a little on the cheap side...

also, it does collect a little lint/dust inside the case, but no where near as bad as the rubber cases do

just thought I'd let you all know.

paintdude258

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
I have an ifrogz case (the orange one) and I love the look and feel, however... I was putting it in my pocket tonight and I guess the lip at the bottom (screen side, around the data cable port) got caught on my pocket or something and broke off. I've only had it for a month now and I feel thats a little on the cheap side...
This also happened to my ifrogz case, and i hadnt used it but for about 3 weeks tops. Definitely on the cheap side!

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
I had if for 3 days and then returned it for the defender series.

Good case I just needed a little more protection I like to protect my investments.

Last edited by a moderator:

speedsoul

Sep 4, 2009
Southern Cali
My wife has that case. She likes it, but her phone is mostly in her purse, on her desk, or on her nightstand. I ordered the Defender but I'm a lot more active than she is.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
My wife has that case. She likes it, but her phone is mostly in her purse, on her desk, or on her nightstand. I ordered the Defender but I'm a lot more active than she is.
You wont regret buying the defender. Its well worth the money.