Anyone have the Seidio Hybrid Combo ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
I've been looking at the Seidio Hybrid Combo as my iPhone case solution. I like the looks of the iPhone, yet I want strong protection. Has anyone purchased this yet ? Any reviews ? Also, has anyone tried the Seidio screen protector with it ? Any info or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Scribblah

Oct 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
I've been looking at the Seidio Hybrid Combo as my iPhone case solution. I like the looks of the iPhone, yet I want strong protection. Has anyone purchased this yet ? Any reviews ? Also, has anyone tried the Seidio screen protector with it ? Any info or pictures would be greatly appreciated.
I ordered the rubberized combo, should be here on the 11th. Not sure what the difference between the Hybrid and Rubberized are.

Scribblah

Oct 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
The rubberized combo looks pretty sweet also.....are you getting a screen protector too ?
I actually went out and got the Crystal Film Set. The reviews on the Rubberized combo swayed me versus the Agent18. I'll give a quick thumbs up or down when I get a minute to use it.

I was wondering if the Bodyguardz screen protector could be used with the combos. If anyone knows I'd love to...thanks.

Let us know if you get the hybrid. Haven't really seen many reviews on it. Would love to know how it goes for you.

Thanks.
Scribblah

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
I actually went out and got the Crystal Film Set. The reviews on the Rubberized combo swayed me versus the Agent18. I'll give a quick thumbs up or down when I get a minute to use it.

I was wondering if the Bodyguardz screen protector could be used with the combos. If anyone knows I'd love to...thanks.

Let us know if you get the hybrid. Haven't really seen many reviews on it. Would love to know how it goes for you.

Thanks.
Scribblah
Scribblah, where'd ya get the Crystal Film Set ? I was thinking of getting it also (Apple store ?). How's the weather in sunny Cali ? I miss it, used to live near San Francisco.

Jun 26, 2007
the crystal film is amazing, i highly suggest it
it doesn't use wet sticky adhesive it actually uses some static cling so with a piece of scotch tape you can take it off, wash it then put it back on
no changes what so ever
the only reason you would need a new one is if the protector gets scractched? if thats possible?...

Scribblah

Oct 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Scribblah, where'd ya get the Crystal Film Set ? I was thinking of getting it also (Apple store ?). How's the weather in sunny Cali ? I miss it, used to live near San Francisco.
I got the film from the Apple store, but I was hoping to add the Bodyguardz film. The weather is great here in SD..according to my iPhone it's a nice 68. lol