Anyone have the Seidio slim rubber case for their iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jonpno

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
gettin my iPhone soon and am looking at cases to get. If anyone has this can you share your experiences with using it. likes dislikes. does it add a lot of bulkiness to it?

thanks,
Kevin

Jun 26, 2007
yes, many of us here at EIP do
please look at many of the threads based on this case
simply search this forum for seidio and youll find a bunch!

ipod classic

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
pops open when dropped, causing your iPhone to jump out and skid around.
And the phone Slightly wiggles inside case, making it vulnerable for scratches.

The agent 18 case is the best. I haven't found a single flaw to it. Besides that the grip on the seidio IS A little better.

Scribblah

Oct 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.

The agent 18 case is the best. I haven't found a single flaw to it. Besides that the grip on the seidio IS A little better.
I have dropped my from the hip area and it did not open and slide around. It held itself and my phone was fine.

I like it and would buy it again.

tonyj81

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
VA Beach

now I would imagine the case popping open if it fell, but if your phone moves inside the case it sounds like your is defective. The case acts as a skin leaving no gap. Return it and get a new one.

tonyj81

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
VA Beach
I have it and like the look and feel, but it clicks and gives way on the left side. The only thing I like from Seidio is their clip holsters.

Joe
I actually think the spring hinge is a great idea. With the holster being designed for a skinned case I think any other way would make for a tight fit and would be a paint to put in and take out.