Anyone have these: V-Moda Vibe Duo Earbuds

budjev

Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Noblesville, IN
Just wondering if anyone has purchased these headphones? V-Moda Vibe Duo Earbuds

Are they as good as BOSE IE headphones?

I was going to get the bose IE ones but would miss the mic/button on the junky Apple ones.

wrhutch

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Pottsboro Texas
Just wondering if anyone has purchased these headphones? V-Moda Vibe Duo Earbuds

I was going to get the bose IE ones but would miss the mic/button on the junky Apple ones.
Check the iPhone Accessories section of this Forum. There are a lot of good reviews there.

budjev

Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Noblesville, IN
LOL yes i guess i should have searched there and not the first three forums...

thanks tho

oab

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007

Don't know if they are as good as the Bose however, I think they are great--much better than any of the others I own. There is a mic on mine but no button to answer the phone or operate the iPod functions. Nice thing is you don't need a bulky adapter for the iPhone and they come with a neat leather case.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona

I have a set of them. They sound pretty nice. I have not tried the BOSE so can't give you a comparison against those but they are pretty good sounding. I have lost most of my ability to hear treble (too much shooting in the military) so they are a bit "base"y to me but overall they have nice sound and are extremely comfortable to wear.

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
Don't know if they are as good as the Bose however, I think they are great--much better than any of the others I own. There is a mic on mine but no button to answer the phone or operate the iPod functions. Nice thing is you don't need a bulky adapter for the iPhone and they come with a neat leather case.
There is actually a set of these with the click function now. It is supposed to work the same as the factory earbuds clicker. Same price if I remember correctly.

iPhreak

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
Great

There is actually a set of these with the click function now. It is supposed to work the same as the factory earbuds clicker. Same price if I remember correctly.
Yes there is one with the clicker. I own them and they are great. I listened to the bose in a store, and I thought they were a bit (bass-y) to me. I am a rock and acoustic guy, so bass is not my thing. The duo has a great mix between treble and bass. The sound is the greatest, and the noise blocking is good as well. It will take a little while to get used to the depth of the earbud in your ear though. I thought I was going to scrap my brain :)

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I love my Vibe Duos. I haven't gone back to the headset that came with the iPhone since I started using these. There are more colors coming out. I saw the blue ones the last time I was in the Apple store, but they didn't have the clicker.

Once V-Modo comes out with the Blue thats iPhone compat, I'll buy them.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
there awesome but im not spending that much just to listen to some tunes...