Anyone have this case? i just ordered it.

umbrabellator

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008
http://www.amazon.com/apple-iphone-Polycarbonate-Silver-Cozip/dp/B000YAUKKQ/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_2

I just ordered this with the seidio spring clip for when im at the gym. I like that there is no border around the screen, and that its thin and stylish yet will protect the backside of the phone from damage. the front will always be facing inward into the holster so im not too worried about that. anybody have this one?
No, but it's dang cool looking! Particularly the red one.

esco803

Nov 18, 2007
I got mine (black) about a week ago and am very happy with it. The wife's pink one should be here any day now. I have three other cases and I think this will be the only one I ever use. I might have to order more of these cozips for back ups or when they get damaged. I got used to their feel so 10-22 the rubber strips I wanted them to have last week.

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
awesome im glad you like it. i almost ordered black, but i figured it would show scratches more than the silver one. plus the seido holster will be great for the gym because it can hold a phone with a case

kackac

Jan 1, 2008
Just got mine in today in the red color and I love it! Very slim, and adds a little more grip to the phone. It adds absolutely no size to the phone at all as well.

Bravo

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Hollywood
yes I got a silver and LOVE it!

more than my agent 18 and encase.

Very cool, very slim, just a little grippy, and a bit of protection.

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Just came in, i like it a lot! now i just need my holster to get here so i can use it at the gym again!

saysay

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
I thought of getting it but knowing a BSE would offer the same degree of protection in a different way, I wouldn't choose the cozip.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal

There is already a thread on this case and I posted pictures there but here it is in pink just so you get an idea of how it looks for those who don't have one yet. Some people complain about the chrome on the iPhone being exposed but it's exposed if you leave your phone naked too. I think this adds to the beauty and sleekness of the iPhone with still having some protection but not taking too much away from the look of your iPhone. I have many cases and this remains one of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:

phiberglass

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
yes it definitiy is a nice looking case but I would rathr have the Incase slider case or no case at all IMO

saysay

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
I agree, of all the cases I own, this one is more for looks, but still a little better than naked iPhone. Adds some color too.
I don't see how putting something ON the iPhone will make it look better. It's like putting clothes on your dog....but I guess some people do lol. Still rather get the BSE.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I don't see how putting something ON the iPhone will make it look better. It's like putting clothes on your dog....but I guess some people do lol. Still rather get the BSE.
I guess to each there own.
And by the way, my dog owns several sweaters and if you notice my avator I have been known to put a sweater on a cat.;)