Anyone have Trouble installing levelpacks to IPhysics on broken 1.1.3?

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
looks like they went ok but don't show up when I click the game.
I saw some kind of iphysics fix install...thats probably the solution but I get the script error when trying to install...dang, Iphysics was a key reason I broke the firmware!

mflantin

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
looks like they went ok but don't show up when I click the game.
I saw some kind of iphysics fix install...thats probably the solution but I get the script error when trying to install...dang, Iphysics was a key reason I broke the firmware!
I installed something called "iPhysics All Levels" through isntaller, it installed a bunch of levels on my iPhysics and so far looks like most of them work. It's from the iSpazio Source.

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Where can I find the iPhysics fix? Is it in installer, and if so which source do I need to add?

Panth

Jan 30, 2008
add the source repo.tiny-code.com
and install the 1.1.3 fix

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
If that doesn't work SSH the phone and go to /private/var/root/Media/iPhysics/Games/Crayon_physics and basically change the permissions of everything in there to 0777, it worked for me

Panth

Jan 30, 2008
no offense but I hate ssh its useless. You can use a simple drag and drop program called iPhonebrowser to add Roms and things and you can change permissions with squid from the installer app. So just use squid to change the permissions on it if the other way doesn't work.

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
no offense but I hate ssh its useless. You can use a simple drag and drop program called iPhonebrowser to add Roms and things and you can change permissions with squid from the installer app. So just use squid to change the permissions on it if the other way doesn't work.
If I could please ask, what and how do you 'SSH' your device?!
I DO have SSH, and Mobile Finder downloaded, btw.
Thank you.