Anyone having 3G issues in NYC

iChristian

Bronze
May 28, 2008
We'll see if the software update that Apple is said to be working on is released.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
We'll see if the software update that Apple is said to be working on is released.
What does this have to do with anything? We're talking about issues in NYC....that firewire said seem to have been resolved. Unless Apple released an update without my knowledge, it seems that it had nothing to do with the phone itself.

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
Did it effect some one your voice phone calls? my dropped ones a while because of this 3g issue

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
I had a few dropped calls, which is not the norm for me.

The problem is back. Either nothing loads, or it's extremely slow. I don't know what's going on, but it extremely frustrating. I refuse to pay for a service that is so unreliable. It's not like this has been happening since day 1. This only started several days ago. I think a call to AT&T is in order.

winterymix

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
St. Albans, WV
This exact same issue is happening in Charleston, WV too. Started on last Thursday evening and persisted through the weekend. There are 4 of us at my work with a 3g iPhone and it's affecting all of them. It's really, really frustrating.

Jul 7, 2007
Same issue in VA since Friday, 3G data won't work properly, power cycling or turning 3g on/off usually fixes it briefly, but then it stops working again. EDGE seems to be fine.