Anyone having Safari issues?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Is anyone having any login issues with either Safari or mobile Safari? I'm using Safari today on my Powerbook and it doesn't seem to want to allow me to stay logged in. Firefox cures the problem.

Just checking to see if this is a widespread problem or a "pilot error" on my part.

Thanks.
Chris

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Is anyone having any login issues with either Safari or mobile Safari? I'm using Safari today on my Powerbook and it doesn't seem to want to allow me to stay logged in. Firefox cures the problem.

Just checking to see if this is a widespread problem or a "pilot error" on my part.

Thanks.
Chris
i seem to encounter this on a lot of sites while using Safari on my MacBook and like you, it does not seem to happen on FireFox.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD

Thanks.
Chris
Don't know if this is similar, but yesterday, I tried logging in via my iPhone about three times. Each time I was greeted with the message that I had entered my password or username incorrectly. What was strange, besides the fact that I was careful in entering the information, was the failed login counter (threatens to halt access after five tries) was not updating. I, thereforee, could keep trying to login until I was either blue in the face or my iPhone ran out of power.

No problems last night accessing the site via Safari on my iMac, or today via Windows.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I surfed around briefly this morning on the Air and had no problems from what I could tell and thus far Safari on the phone has been pretty good, faster than usual in fact.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
No issues here. I've logged into EIC, MMI, and my bank account via the Mac and the iPhone several times today without problems.

- John

jimmy_hat

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
UK
Don't know if this is similar, but yesterday, I tried logging in via my iPhone about three times. Each time I was greeted with the message that I had entered my password or username incorrectly. What was strange, besides the fact that I was careful in entering the information, was the failed login counter (threatens to halt access after five tries) was not updating. I, thereforee, could keep trying to login until I was either blue in the face or my iPhone ran out of power.

No problems last night accessing the site via Safari on my iMac, or today via Windows.
Had this the other day. Be interesting to know what caused it, but it seemed to go away after I cleared the cache.